My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Ch. 54 - The Conclusion of The Deadly Battle

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mass release!

Harold just made a huge tidal wave of a butterfly effect right there.
He technically stopped this plot device from happening and might possibly keep Cody from leaving the order.
If ever he still leaves the order, I have a feeling he will instead become Harold's follower instead.

So I did these 5 chapters just to end the arc cause it was dragging on forever.

I don't know how Kirei Cake is taking my sniping, but it is not my intention to cause friction. I'll stop here for now. But if there's still not much progress down the line, I might come and do some chapters in the future just because I want to read it since I comprehend english faster than japanese.

Unless Kirei can confirm they are dropping the series, I apologise for sniping with my subpar quality T/L.

@zStella, if you need help with this series specifically, I don't mind helping when I'm free.

Thank you for reading my translation and please do buy the official release to show support for the author.

Dex-chan lover
Sniping meta continues.

popcorn-michael-jackson.gif

Thanks for the chapters. Honestly I think helping out Kirei might be for the best, lets see.

Dex-chan lover
So I did these 5 chapters just to end the arc cause it was dragging on forever.

I don't know how Kirei Cake is taking my sniping, but it is not my intention to cause friction. I'll stop here for now. But if there's still not much progress down the line, I might come and do some chapters in the future just because I want to read it since I comprehend english faster than japanese.

Unless Kirei can confirm they are dropping the series, I apologise for sniping with my subpar quality T/L.

@zStella, if you need help with this series specifically, I don't mind helping when I'm free.

Thank you for reading my translation and please do buy the official release to show support for the author.
Thank you for alerting me in regards to these releases and clarifying your intentions. I harbour no ill feelings; I have indeed been slow with the series. Many readers are already aware of the reasons for that, which include (but are not limited to) me being the sole translator of a dozen series at once and having to balance them out with my real-life circumstances, as well as having to juggle them around with the other series to be fair to the readers of every series, not just this one.

I can confirm that I have not yet dropped the series, nor have I ever had the intention of doing so. It would be nice if you could assist me with the editing, as that is the area of expertise most time-consuming for me, and takes away from what I do best: translating. Please contact me on Discord and we can make an arrangement. :)

Aggregator gang
From this point onward, the novel took a turn for the worse, and I ultimately decided to stop reading it. I don't believe it's worth investing time in, especially considering there are numerous other stories similar to this one that have been executed much more effectively. Despite the mixed reviews of subsequent volumes, I advise reading at your own risk, as the quality significantly deteriorates.
Thanks a lot for the information. I will probably drop the manga now if what we saw until now was THE BEST and only gets worse from here. The ride was somewhat enjoyable though.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the mass update!
Very nice of you to pick this up.
Awesome work :)

Dex-chan lover
From this point onward, the novel took a turn for the worse, and I ultimately decided to stop reading it. I don't believe it's worth investing time in, especially considering there are numerous other stories similar to this one that have been executed much more effectively. Despite the mixed reviews of subsequent volumes, I advise reading at your own risk, as the quality significantly deteriorates.
like which ones? any recommendation?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter pretty much ends the volume 2 of the novel. Onward to volume 3 or the 2nd arc of the story.

The reader's reactions of this story's next volume after this arc are pretty mixed in the web novel. Many people dropped the story after this volume because all the character dev that protag and the others went through kinda became irrelevant in the next volume, along with introducing a whole new cast of characters and seemingly phasing out or removing the old ones to the background.

With the exception of notable ones like Harold and Erica of course. and this man Justus was mentioned in previous chapters. He's the primary antagonist of the original game whilst Harold was its secondary antagonist. Harold served under him as his lackey in the original game, and we're going to see that here too.
Is there a site that has good translation in english

This chapter pretty much ends the volume 2 of the novel. Onward to volume 3 or the 2nd arc of the story.

The reader's reactions of this story's next volume after this arc are pretty mixed in the web novel. Many people dropped the story after this volume because all the character dev that protag and the others went through kinda became irrelevant in the next volume, along with introducing a whole new cast of characters and seemingly phasing out or removing the old ones to the background.

With the exception of notable ones like Harold and Erica of course. and this man Justus was mentioned in previous chapters. He's the primary antagonist of the original game whilst Harold was its secondary antagonist. Harold served under him as his lackey in the original game, and we're going to see that here too.
On the one hand the fact that other characters are moved to the background is a little disappointing, but considering I just don't remember anyone besides Harold, Erica and... maybe Yuno, I probably won't mind it, it'll be like reading new manga for me.

Users who are viewing this thread