My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Life Potion Farming Method

Dex-chan lover
Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
Und das heißt
Erika

I have an unhealthy love for that name and song. lol
Edit: Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Erika, the japanese form of the name it seems. The only version where the name is not just a female variant of the norse name Erik/Eiríkr.
Interesting, she seems to come from that world's eastern lands. First time I see an Isekai "japan" be a thing so soon in the story

Hey, remember the fourth gym leader from Kanto? Lol.

In all seriousness though, as much as a generic shounen whamen she seems at first, I absolutely love her
battlestyle later on in the story.
Real spoiler:
Offensive healers are the best. And the fact that this is the only iteration where she develops it, just b/c of mc's influence, makes you appreciate the rarity of it even more.

Fed-Kun's army
Get the feeling being hugged by his parents is like trying to dry yourself off after a bath with a rough grit belt sander...

Is that the female lead? Thank God. I thought it was the daughter. I was really not feeling the fl vibes in her

Double-page supporter
Gonna be a funny when she shows up and he's surprisingly sweat

Dex-chan lover
I almost fell out of my chair...
When the master of the Sumeragi household said: "If the decan continues on like this... and we eventually lose our forestry industry, we will not be able to sustain Sumeragi normally."
His wife (yes, his wife. Different hair style + Older) follow up with a "You..." xD Anata (Which I am assuming, because that's the most used conversation, didn't check raws) can mean honey/dear etc. And most definitely didn't mean "you" this time around.

Group Leader
Having just caught up with the web novel, we actually see the entire hero party in this chapter! 🤩 Woot!

Users who are viewing this thread