My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Erica Sumeragi

Dex-chan lover
Task? Really? With the culture, the last name being Sumeragi, and the other names are Erika and Koyomi you decided to translate it into Task instead of Tasuku?

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Erica in full picture like this gives me the reminiscent of "Yukina Himeragi" from Strike The blood.
Its like they were cousins at all.

Also, since MC knows what kind of person is Erica, i think he can take advantage of the situation, pretend that the marriage was still going fine, and focus also to strike an economic deal with her father.
This is not only a blood connection, but MC will surely strikes an reliable allies in the end whatever happen to him changing the flow of events in the game...

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me...

EK0GEFF.png

What the fuck is he wearing?

Fed-Kun's army
If you could back-channel solve the miasma issue then they'd have no reason to sell her off. Doesn't seem like his parents have the funds to provide support to her family anyway without leaning hard on overtaxing their own territory. On the other hand, in the original setting she was engaged to him so how did she end up becoming the hero party healer? I should probably just read the wn.

Fed-Kun's army
The MC's father...want to rip that caterpillar off him face and shove it somewhere. He'll laugh when he passes gas because it tickles down there...

Fed-Kun's army
Finally the update. There are many scenes that were skip but even so its good can't wait for the next chapter, how I wish they release this manga weekly. Anyway thank you for the update and thanks translators.

Users who are viewing this thread