My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Erica Sumeragi

Double-page supporter
Seriously tho what is with that dude's polka dot clothes. It looks like he's wearing tacky pajamas.

Dex-chan lover
You know what always weirds me out about these stories set in the "middle ages" or whatever? They always have modern mugs and glasses

Like what

Dex-chan lover
How is getting married to a bankrupting family going to help with you financial situation ? I really hate authors who are inconsistent with their world building, and forget what they wrote 2 chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
I’m giving the author the benefit of the doubt and assume that the Sumeragi Family doesn’t know the situations of the Stokes family. Or the Stokes just have that much money saved up lol

@Kutabarie They have money, they spend it in droves. So the impression is that they are doing well financially. Only they are spending more than they earn, which will lead to bankruptcy.

@jkl2953 The Stokes have a large amount that the predecessors accumulated and because of the high taxes. And how they squander, the impression that they are well financially.

Double-page supporter
I get strange feeling MC pilling harem at Hero, but will NTR all of them in one sweep latter ...
😈😈😈😈😈

Dex-chan lover
This will never not be funny
ZjiXGLc.jpg

@Kutabarie i dont think they know that the stokes are going bankrupt and even so they like to spend shit tons of money to look good and itll be a few years till they go down

Dex-chan lover
So he need to be somewhat respectful but not too likeable, just enough to not be seen as someone bad by the healer.

hm, but if he were to kill Tasuku he can have both the wife and the daughter. 😆

Dex-chan lover
Is he called Tusk? because of tasuku. Kinda weird since his daughter called Erica

Dex-chan lover
Reading all this (and the comments) I can't help drawing a parallel with Cale Henituse! He deals with everything personally! Recruiting the main hero(the guy was supposed to kill him in the original story) and gathering all of the hero allies, influenced by knowing the story,he change it in his favour! Well, he claims it's so he could live a peaceful and lazy lifestyle as a "Trash of a Count's family" but he ultimately cares about everyone, pretending he doesn't! A REAL tsundere!

Users who are viewing this thread