My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Worst Human

@GreeneValley I can understand why, it's wonderful. I think Harold is my favorite villainess (he pretty much falls under the villainess theme other than him being a dude).

I begin to hate her character more and more. I know she is kind and has sense of justice, but just because he said that, it doesn't mean she has the rights to slap him. UGH!

She is going to regret her action before finding the truth 🙄

I hope the MC doesn't end up with her 🤦

Aggregator gang
@blacksnow28 I don't know why you came to that conclusion but to me it was a complement to mc playing the part of an evil bastard really well. (To save his life and the world he has to).
P.s Man was being proud of killing the two servant(live stock) and calling it an act of freedom from their worthless life.... if that was actually the true truth I would have slapped him myself.
I don't ship it but outright hating her character for being a caring person.... I don't get your mindset.

@cannarali I never said I hate her character because she is caring. I acknowledge her for being kind and has sense of justice.

What I hate is she always makes impulsive decisions. Did she forget that MC save her citizens by giving them antibiotic?

I do understand her feeling because of what MC said is really heartless. She deserve to angry but no need to slap him and cries like she was the victim. The slap might seems like a small thing, but it can leaves a deep hurt.

Fed-Kun's army
Did she forget that MC save her citizens by giving them antibiotic?
@blacksnow28 She came to his mansion to uncover why he did that in the first place. She is investigating whether he did that out of kindness or for some ulterior motive and is trying to find out what that might be.
Also, MC is also constantly speaking to her in a very harsh tone (although unwillingly) by which she too was hurt, so I think the slap is justified from her pov.

Eventhough he went to great pains to save the servant and the heroine to be Collete
He had to lie for the original story 😢

I don't get in what universe it makes sense to admit to killing innocent people. I know MC wants to "stick to the plot" to avoid death flags or some crap like that. But it seems like giving people strong reasons to hate and kill you is a bad idea.

@f0xhunt
I don't get in what universe it makes sense to admit to killing innocent people. I know MC wants to "stick to the plot" to avoid death flags or some crap like that. But it seems like giving people strong reasons to hate and kill you is a bad idea.
Bruh.... the mc cannot control his words that much, like when he said "are you okay" he started spewing savage words to her

Well I expect Erika discovering the truth once she meets the heroine and her mother, and thats enough for me

Dex-chan lover
@Zergio200ism
He wants to avoid any unexpected deaths, since he believes long as he generally follows the story then he won't be at risk of death until whenever he dies in the original story. Furthermore, it's mentioned in chapter 6 that there's some final boss that would cause the end of the world, so he wants to make sure that the hero and his party members will be in a position to defeat the final boss whenever that happens.

Since he is able to write letters, why doesn't he just communicate with people through writing? If he thinks something he is saying is going to get messed up, like talking about NOT killing the girl, he can explain in writing that "I am acting. the servants are safe" while his mouth is doing whatever it wants. Just carry a notepad around, in case of situations like this.

Users who are viewing this thread