My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Erica, Invasion

I am excited to see more interactions between them
I wonder also if there will be a time skip in the near future. There almost always is one with this type of story.

Dex-chan lover
"Oi, bitch"
I know he's supposed to be play the role of the most hated character but man what an insufferable little shit

Edit: as has been pointed out my memory's not that good...

Aggregator gang
Unfortunately for him his words are heavily translated into an unpleasant manor.

That said no one likes being manipulated, which will be all the worse for someone with his condition.
Never did get to those trials did he?

@jazz9 reread a couple of the earlier chapters, he has absolutely no control over his words for some reason and can't stop himself from cursing people out

Dex-chan lover
@jazz9
His thoughts get auto-translated to fit what the OG character he replaced would say so in reality while he's not happy with the current situation he's also way less abrasive than his words would make him seem.

Fed-Kun's army
@jazz9 - Well that's the characteristics of "Harold" but not the MC who is in his body. Please reread the past chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaizeel there is gonna be alot of dere.
Low key Herold is Tsundere, Erica is definitely a Kuudere, and the deredere comes later but
its a loli

Can anyone spoil me when his first death flag is? Or is it until he fights against the hero cause they should have changed the title of this manga if that's the case.

I was interested to see when and how he will handle his death flags.

I read this before in the LN, but seeing it again makes it really clear what a shitty maneuver this was. Harold saved those people via a secret note, which meant he didn't want his actions known back home... so they used his desire for secrecy against him to get their way and install the girl. What gratitude! Truly, no good deed goes unpunished.

Dex-chan lover
@NaciremaMi
I'm not sure how you expect them to appear? It's usually not giant obvious / visible flags, it's more "Aw crap this event I'm being railroaded into leads to very bad / irreparable impressions of me down the line, that leads to me getting killed by the hero's party.", like with Colette in the earlier chapters, in the original game Harold burns her mother alive and Colette goes off to become the female lead and harbour a life long grudge against Harold specifically.

To answer your question, I suppose the answer is "chapter 1".

Fed-Kun's army
@NaciremaMi I will notice you now then, he's just paranoic. He's as much mentally-ill as the protagonist of My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

I mean Harold hit the nail on the head. This is repercussions to his actions. Benevolent as they were it would make sence that Erica's family couldn't just take the info and be done with it. It's far too suspicious. And for all they know Harold could know a better cure to hold over them.

I'm happy to finally meet yuno. She looks different then what I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread