My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Erica, Invasion

Aggregator gang
Read the manga,

Had to go read the ln,

Damn it gets so fking good

but I am stuck post depression orgasm after the final part of the last arc. Now I just have to slowly consume the manga portion I guess

If anyone does read the ln the author is horrible about repeating information but the plot and characters are pretty good. Erica continues to be an amazing character through 100+ chapters

Dex-chan lover
@NaciremaMi

his very existance. also note that this is a misunderstanding comedy/drama first and foremost. The stuff he thinks is going to get him killed in the long-run are usually pretty hilarious from the viewer's standpoint because he's not really self-aware of how much his actions have actually done.

@Amplify
My thought process when I wrote that was somewhere along those lines but thanks to you and others, I'm getting the gist of it now. About his death flags, I made a mistake and said "first". I wanted to know about the next one (but I'll just wait for the upcoming chapters). I knew about Colette and her mother being safe instead of the scenario where her mother was killed. I just assumed it wasn't a big deal but then again (after seeing your comment), those changes affects how his death flag will turn out.

@macarroiz
@iceaco
I see, starting to get the idea behind this manga.

@kavinh
I'll keep that mind.

I believe I wasn't paying much attention and was kinda impatient at the time, thanks for clarifying.

Double-page supporter
One thing I like about this novel is that he doesn't have full control over the character he took over. The abrasive speech being the single most obvious sign. It's a pretty good departure over normal isekai of this type.

He's basically doing his best to avoid a bad end, while also avoiding changing the future so much that it can't be predicted.

Dex-chan lover
Lol I love him, any other reborn male protag would be desperately sucking up and trying to impress their loli fiance but not him

Dex-chan lover
@EVReborns Reread c.1, everything he says is output as something fitting the original character's personality (extremely abrasive).

Dex-chan lover
Now how will she react when she sees that he killed a maid and her daughter?
Slap, cry

And if she finds out the truth?
Most devoted to him

Finally the english version yess!! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Reminder that MC is edgy because he can't completely control what his body says apparently. He can think of a nice way to say something, but the rude version will always come out. Also, he is trying to not impact the timeline too much by having the people that need to meet meet, while also making it so that the important characters don't hate him. The ultimate goal for him is survival.

This premise is great because it's really a game quirk if you think about it. Like many a game with Dialogue trees, you select the one that sounds fine but it comes out completely different than you intended, often making you want to go back and check other options instead since what was writen down as your selection wasn't what actually ended up being said at all. Just in this case he tries to say normal shit and it comes out completely antagonistically no matter what he does. .

Users who are viewing this thread