My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Intertwining Speculations

Dex-chan lover
Yuno herself, or one of her informants? The eyes are drawn like a kitsune mask.

Dex-chan lover
Let the misunderstandings continue, and for her to genuinely fall in love with Harold!

Double-page supporter
I hope the misunderstandings will fix, because the story will just be a joke if they continue.

@NuclearRouge It's the name of the maid that was saved by the MC in chapter 1-2ish. She left with her daughter Colette. Harold faked her death with a flame pillar magic.

Dex-chan lover
@XNovalX if u mean yuno misunderstanding then, spoilers below

30 chapters past this point in the LN, she still believes he knew she was there, and that he knew that erika was in the closet, but she thinks that he let her know he knew about her, coz aparently yuno is a mix of human and an ancient star.
So when the mc lears that this race and some knights were gonna fight he tried to stop it, but for that he needed the help of yuno and a bunch of other sumeragi's ninjas, so Yuno believes that the mc knew about her true race all the time, and decided to let her know about the danger her ppl were facing.

tl;dr: she misunderstands even more, and finally decides hes a great man

Can somebody tell me again why he needs to keep the asshole facade up? In front of his parents,ok, but why the others.

Users who are viewing this thread