My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 3 Ch. 18.2 - Joint Development

Contributor
Chapter in a nutshell
1tONLpm.gif

Haha, why do some seem to think that this is about cancelling the engagement?
That's just a side effect.

@bunny I think it's more appropriate for a kid that is as precocious as Harold to say "loser" because of how Tasuku had become a "failure" as a lord and thus as a father by not being able to solve the problem of his land, which a kid had to solve for him.

CAN WE PLEASE GET SOME MORE EDITORS FOR THIS. YOU GUYS ARE DOING PERFECT BUT I WISH WE COULD GET YOU GUYS MORE EDITORS......!!!!!

Group Leader
More Notes:-

[ul]
[li]Bonus illustrations! "Tired Harold" and "Harold's Violin" (in Color!) See all bonus illustrations here![/li]
[li]And with this, we're fully caught up with the latest raw, see you in two weeks![/li]
[li]Exciting news for Novel readers, [/li]
[li]In case you missed it, there's an Erica-focused extra chapter from Volume 1 that's set at the end of Chapter 7![/li]
[li]If you want to continue into the novel, read from Chapter 19.[/li]
[/ul]

[ul]
[li]Make sure to read the raw on the official manga site to show your support for the series. Every view counts![/li]
[li]Manga Volume 1 and 2 are now available! All 4 light novels also available digitally! Get them if you're able, to support the authors.[/li]
[li]Want to know which novel chapter(s) is adapted by the manga chapters? Here you go. (WARNING: Chapter title spoilers)[/li]
[li]Come help out with the Death Flags wiki![/li]
[li]This series releases fortnightly (every two weeks). Also, a little known fact, Kirei Cake only has a single translator handling all the series, and is severely lacking in editors. Consider helping out if you're able![/li]
[/ul]

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the head of Sumeragi cannot refuse the offer because they realize of competent Harold is when managing territory.
In their mind, they were looking at the future when he is the head of Stoke Family and what kind of influence he will be making at.
Its hard to imagine the future, despite he offer the immediate and long term solution to Sumeragi family, the head cannot fathom what is the stake of Harold in his endeavor in this agreement.
We know he only wants to be alive by removing ahead the death flag, but for the Sumeragi Head, there's much more was going on and involve politically so instead of refusing because it is a one sided deal with him as the winner long term, its make him a real deal anxiety because he cannot read the intention of Harold, even his spies are not gaining any info out of it...

Users who are viewing this thread