My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 3 Ch. 18.2 - Joint Development

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait until the dad goes to tell Erica about the engagement being broken off and she goes "wait! I learned that he's actually an amazing person, I want to marry him now!" and the dad's just like well, fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, I can't wait for that one scene that will make Erica become the Best Girl.

hm, i want to read the webnovel. In what chapter should i read if i want to continue from this manga chapter?

Dex-chan lover
If any manga has a novel, you can always find the link for it in the same place.

5lqbum.jpg

@Gnetne Erica in the end be came corrupted cold blooded bitch because of Harold. He almost killed Harold with fusion spells.
The kind Erica from the game is gone because of Harold's influence.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
im assuming he means physically strong here
lets hope the other guy understood that as well or hes about to beat up some prince

I really do wish that this gets rewritten near the more recent chapters.
Cuz whooo boy, does it lose steam and you keep asking for it to just end already.

It seems like MC didn't consider what would happen if the guy just declined the proposal and just used the LP technique anyway. He showed all of his cards to the guy for free.

@f0xhunt
I think he showed the results and what he did but not the actual method, like the ingredients in a pepsi label, they are telling you the ingredients but you don't know how to make pepsi or the process

Users who are viewing this thread