My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Will to Fight

Dex-chan lover
I'm still at page 8 and I realized.... We are having flashback to make the Protagonist of the game stronger!??? (already forgot his name) Holy shit what a trope :dogkek:

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
So the tournament organizers just let him walk off the platform, yoink another contestant's sword, and continue the match like nothing happened? Lmao
Why not? It only matters in three ways:
1) Would it inconvenience other contestants unfairly? It doesn't because it's the final match, the others are already out.
2) Would it annoy the paying audience? Hell no, instead of a lousy final, they got a superb one, so they would happily come again.
3) Would it affect betting? This is the only real factor. But then again, gamblers are also members of the audience. It's unknown how much betting does matter for the organisers. Do they want to make betting more exciting or merely emphasize betting as a financial transaction? The problem is that betting depends on factor 2. If the audience finds the tournaments dull, there will be less audience and less betting.

Dex-chan lover
Why not? It only matters in three ways:
1) Would it inconvenience other contestants unfairly? It doesn't because it's the final match, the others are already out.
2) Would it annoy the paying audience? Hell no, instead of a lousy final, they got a superb one, so they would happily come again.
3) Would it affect betting? This is the only real factor. But then again, gamblers are also members of the audience. It's unknown how much betting does matter for the organisers. Do they want to make betting more exciting or merely emphasize betting as a financial transaction? The problem is that betting depends on factor 2. If the audience finds the tournaments dull, there will be less audience and less betting.
Tbh I somehow missed that they were practice weapons, I thought he took a dude's personal sword lol

The Liner flashback is just part 1 JoJo, the two kid steal from Colette (just like Anne), and Liner (is just Jonathan Joestar) came in the help and lose.

• Funny
Dex-chan lover
Aaaand here's where he realizes that Harold doesn't need to be the villain to help the hero

Users who are viewing this thread