My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 13.5 - Bonus: The One Where the Owner Disappears

Dex-chan lover
Next:
My Dog Becomes a Human - Ch. 13.6 - Bonus: The One Where the Reader Disappears
d9qPIjw.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If you look at the last panels in page 1 and 2 there's a small difference in his ear

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the effect tone, it seems all dogs were surprised?? (but one maintain his poker face)

Dex-chan lover
I still can't get over the fact that Uruha is dumber than Ponta!

Dex-chan lover
I could never get this trick / joke to work with my pets, they were all far too disinterested and old when the meme came out.

Thanks everyone at Infrequent scans for the transition
maybe it depends on the breed/age but i imagine there'd be some that would still be able to smell/hear you move (like how there are those vids of the dogs smart enough to "sneak" towards something versus straight up charging unsubtly lol

Dex-chan lover
maybe it depends on the breed/age but i imagine there'd be some that would still be able to smell/hear you move (like how there are those vids of the dogs smart enough to "sneak" towards something versus straight up charging unsubtly lol
Most likely, although when the meme become popular. They were both rather blind and deaf. My dad’s current dog is so old that the poor thing can barely smell, see or hear him when out on walks. And when we took the dog out last he walked into a metal pole all be it at a very slow speed so he was fine.

He is living a happy life at an advanced age, other than losing his sense he has a very good bill of health. My dad even got him a emotional support puppy, that probably annoys him more than anything but the get along like grandson and grandpa.

Users who are viewing this thread