My Dress-Up Darling - Vol. 11 Ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter, looking forward to comiket and that badass new cosplay! Gojou's skills are going to be tested for sure, I wonder how he'll do the rib cage 🤔 Also, definitely curious how people at Comiket will react to her in that cosplay! This'll be a top tier arc for sure

i think he got serious like that because the girl that shit on him in the beginning is the girl on the back of that book they were talking about. either that or the author of it

i think he got serious like that because the girl that shit on him in the beginning is the girl on the back of that book they were talking about. either that or the author of it
Could be the author but that would mean the girl was an author at like what 13-14 since she's the same age as Gojou and that would've put her in middle school. Maybe he recognized the name from somewhere else and just wants to see Kitagawa in the cosplay since it's the best looking cosplay. Remember how infatuated he was with Kitagawa doing the Rei-sama cosplay, I bet he just wants to see her in another beautiful cosplay and that'll make for an interesting romcom moment later.

Double-page supporter
Finally this arc is over.
Probably the weakest part of the story, it can only be better now.

Hope we will not see akira again, what a annoying character.
Honestly. This arc is the worst one so far. Hope the worst is behind us, but I have my doubts.

Users who are viewing this thread