Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

Fed-Kun's army
I imagine if he actually does give an answer (which is unlikely seeing how he was already in the middle of freaking out over that guy's question) and says that they're just friends Marin will probably agree and try to hide her disappointment, but he'll notice and it should help push things along. I don't think she would be upset with him cuz he would only be telling the truth, even tho they both want to be more than friends. I'm glad they're finally deciding to tackle the issue, I was thinking the cosplay shenanigans would continue on for longer until they addressed it. But damn that girl dropped the bomb on em'

MD@Home
I have a feeling that the one who called him "disgusting" will make an appearance soon

Dex-chan lover
The f...that's one hell of a way to improve a lyric and destroy the atmosphere

Dex-chan lover
Well, that’s one way to ask a question I guess. She could have at least waited until a part of the song where it made sense though. “Rock and roll is... Are you” doesn’t flow the best.

How the fuck are you nervous about being able to do makeup when asked by a dude in drag? Lol can we move over this "cosplaying isn't normal" arc yet

Fed-Kun's army
@kinosseur Ngl I genuinely wish they had anyone other than the crossdressing dude ask that question. I guess he was meming with the crossdressing bit, but I don't really get how Goujo felt threatened by that. I think the one regarding the crossdresser at the convention was good enough. This one just felt weird.

@kinosseur with Gojou it's a little more complicated than you are making it. Incidents in childhood can have big impacts on people even as adults. When I was in 1st grade one more than one occasion my teacher would scold me for getting emotional and crying if something bad happened and too this day I have a hard time expressing emotions around other people, even my therapist. So I can totally understand why Gojou still feels terrified to express his love of Hina Dolls to people

Users who are viewing this thread