Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

Why do I feel like they skipped a chapter?
We didn't get to see Gojou figuring out what he wants to wear or like most of the Halloween event... that coulda been at least a chapter or two before this one.

Dex-chan lover
Totally thought that Gojou was going to go for the hot guy yakuza character from the same series as the bunny girls. His build/facial structure look practically the same and the character is supposed to be popular. Seemed weird to focus on that a few chapters ago with no payoff.

Dex-chan lover
I was distracted with that he really drink with costume on when the bomb was dropped.

Magnificently done. It was super effective.

For the answer, what you think why do they wearing paired bunny costumes in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
Gojou's bunny costume got dirty/wet so I'm assuming, and have my fingers crossed tightly, for the possibility of a wardrobe change next chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Have we seen any of these people before? The twin-tailed girl (and this is literally the only instance I can remember) I remember from when she shared pictures from a photobooth with her friends when they met that crossdressing dude, but... the rest of them I'm drawing blank if we've ever seen them before.

Double-page supporter
awww gojou getting over his complex and seeing that he has other people accepting and supporting him 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Mnx

Hahahahaha
Whe were all wanting to ask that too yep
Gojou kun please ask her out soon!!!

Contributor
Best friend asking THE question.

Also, now we have the name "Non-chan". So she will definitely come back soon, for drama purpose.

Honestly, there are few things that was as shocking as that moment when you realise that prejudice you thought was the Truth was actually a mean comment made by a kid. That same mean comment that has shaped you all along until that moment.
And its, just an opinion. Not even a popular opinion.

Feels good that Gojou can now see that that girl's insult was just her opinion.

And then of course, THAT QUESTION!
BEST SUPPORTING CHARACTER GOES TO YOU, GAL FRIEND!
YESHHH, FINALLY THE ONE WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

Dex-chan lover
I've gotten used to this manga dropping "wait, did I miss something?" chapters on me by now.

Users who are viewing this thread