My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me - Ch. 3

i ship her with the smiley guy but in this kind of manhwas it's obvious that the guy who treats her badly will be her end game lol

Sigh.................SIGH...............I will return when gets to 40 or more

i have played the game before and im happy to see it as a webtoon now ty for translating 💖

Why does he think she's got a kid omg @.@
Oh man I love the gentle guy but he's probably not the ML T.T

He's not really a bad guy... He got hurt because of her first words both times, he was even looking forward to meeting her and saved the date on his phone. Not like he's treating her badly in any way.

The sweet guy is too sweet, nobody is that sweet - I don't like him, I'm team dark-and-handsome 😂

HE CALLED HIM FATHER LOLOLOL

I think I could like him if he ever gets that stick out of his ass. The first love is creepy between his expressions, always seeming way too grateful towards the fl, and showing up at her house lightning fast.

i know a lot of people late the rude guys but dan tae is totallyyyyyyy my type😍😍 and i'm fine with being called crazy for loving him

Na Bom thinks it's unrealistic that he still loves her after 10 years even though she's still totally into him herself? 😂
Wow, what an awkward situation there at the end. But I guess that's what we're all here for.

istg this is gonna be one of those moments where i honestly hope she comes out as les or something just so she doesnt have to end up choosing

Both have one sided love for her for so long but never tried to contact her.
Meh, author I would've rpefered the classic way of them falling of love instead "oh my old flame" where she dated only 1 of the guy for 2 weeks... the heck?

Um...
Why do I feel like reading the classic
"Both male leads are a scumbag, but let's make them the love interests and pretend they are perfect"?
Male lead 1; rude, agressive, someone you would be scared to be with in a room alone
Male lead 2; I feel like he is the two faced male lead type...

Users who are viewing this thread