My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me - Ch. 5

Idk he might have a manipulative side, but I’d rather go for the dude that doesn’t treat her like 💩 bc he’s emotionally stunted. Being shy, timid, or awkward is fine, but being mean to the person you like isn’t cool 😕 Even if it’s supposed to create some sort of gap moe when he stops being rude, it’s just....not attractive. Imo

Anyway. Thank you for the update!!

Oh jeez, can't imagine the ulcers I'd have if I were in MC's place haha 😰

Can't root for any ship yet, let's see how this goes.

Group Leader
i thought the pink haired was gonna be a secret ass but i guess not. sad that she's probably gonna end up with the dark haired ex at the end, i wonder what the author will do to make up root for him

bruuhhhhh... I'm still gonna keep saying it
either she picks both or none at all 🤣🥴

Oh boi must not pick a side yet. Pls gurl just find another guy

Aggregator gang
Lol, up until this chapter I thought I knew who the main male lead was XD
But after seeing that backstory, I can't be sure anymore.....
I can't wait to see why the MC's relationship with Dan Tae failed!!!!!!!

Oh I see. The author REALLY wants to fuck with us lmao.
Considering how these types of stories where the ML isn't super obvious usually go, I'd wager the author will end up just choosing the most popular among fans.

Pls pls end up with the nice guy pls. I’m tired of love triangle where mc end up with the dark haired bad mannered guy who’s cold at the beginning but actually nice. Blergh

Efu

Nevermind picking this or that guy. FL has the personality of a doormat. Just when I thought I've found a good and refreshing story 🙃

loooL @Efu so true. I always wonder who the audience is for these gentle and soft uwu Mary Sue FLs.

I'm gonna stick around anyway because a. I have trash taste and b. war of the ex-boyfriends is still a pretty unique concept to me!

I hope there's some crazy twist like the nice guy is yandere. Or the ex-boyfriends fall in love with each other hehehe ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

Thanks for translating~

Efu

@firelordzuzu ya, ex boyfriend stories are my weaknesses too. The more toxic they are, the better lol. But it's gotta be paired with either a mentally strong FL or one with trust issues.
Pls don't kinkshame me 😶

she probably hates horror, so the question will be whether the squeaky clean one will take advice from the bad boy one, or intepret it accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread