My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me - Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, I don’t know which guy is better for her..
thank you for this update!

Aggregator gang
Oh. Only 7 chapters so far but I already have a hunch that my ship will sink in the end.

Hgnnnn his hurt expression really broke my hearttttttt
Ahhhhhh I need moarrrrrr
Thank you as always!!

Fed-Kun's army
if this girl was my friend I would tell her to not give a second chance to either guy since they both hurt her and broke up with her regardless of their reasoning, tough shit ! But if she had to date one, the rude guy is out of question! He keeps trying to hurt her with his words and then he still tries to invite her for lunch and stalk her...TF dude !

It's absurd how socially incompetent the second ex is. He's almost blind to how hostile he comes across and when FL reacts naturally that, he just somehow keeps cementing his bad image.
He's lucky is the FL doesn't tell him to stay away from her.

So hes feeling resentful against his brother since his 'value' as inheritor to the company dropped down when he got crippled and now hes forced to pick up his slack, thus limiting his freedom? Eh not bad so far

@akera93, actually she is the one who broke up with the second boy after two weeks on their second date but i guess he was the one who confessed to her first (that is why she always thought he hates her)

Noah fence but.... It’s the lack of social intelligence from Dan Tae Oh for me ❤️

Kie

Contributor
Don't... Don't go interrupting people's dates??? Seriously, between this and the hostility he's showed (and emotional immaturity in general considering he's of working age), I really do hope he at least gets some character development and common sense before the author inevitably shoehorns him in as the ML. Because, well, I'm betting no one thinks that the somewhat adjusted other male lead will be the actual main lead (haaaa).

I can see why she would have broken up with the tanned boy, he was probably the same then as he is now, just screaming and insulting people. The other guy at least is trying to fix his mistakes, and it seems he might have broken up with her because of family things.

Dark skinned guy needs a miracle to be an option, the Oppa is just too perfect

Thanks for translating! 💕

I cringed so much through this chap (again)....I guess that’s part of the charm of it though. Like Sharknado, it’s so bad it’s good 🤣

Tbh since she’s with light hair ML so early on, I think black hair ML is endgame.

But black hair ML is so damn awkward and unnecessarily aggressive while light hair ML is creepily obsessed with MC and has some tragic backstory or whatever....neither got much going for them lolllll

WTF is wrong with the second ex?!, "I`ve never been interested in you", becomes hostile, no you`re not a tsundere you`re fucking toxic, atleast the first guy is trying to fix his mistakes jesus and you`re trying to make me think the second ex is an option jesus dude.

Users who are viewing this thread