My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me

They have an otome game based off this! it’s on the app called “maybe” it also has the remarried empress on it and the female knight and other novels

I really like this, anyone have a recommendation for something similar, with more chapters?

I love this! Somehow I can see where this is going, but I still really like it. I feel for the guy whose been in love with her for so long~~ I'm rooting for him!

thats why this one so familiar, this is a novel adaptation. this one is very sweet altough frustrating at first

i don’t really remember but i think Han na bom first sleeps with Dan but kissed the pink guy already, and both guys is already in love with Han na at the start

The novel is already completed. You can search using the korean title to find the ending ;)

shit. this is really good. im looking forward to when they both find out the other one’s an ex too. 😳

Group Leader
If it's based off an otome game, that better explains why ML2 works in a white collar environment, yet throws tantrums and dresses like that

Can someone please tell me what otome game this is based from? Does it have the same name as the title here? Thank you for anyone who answers.

YEeeeEEeessss this is the shoujo trash my heart craves

giphy.gif

(thank you translation squad <3)

This is an adaptation? Im curious to if there is a novel that it's based off of. and or if its TLed or not.

Omfg this kind of plot tears a hole in my heart but its good.

Thank you TLers.

I feel like this isnt gonna end up with the first love guy and shes gonna go with her college boyfriend lol

Users who are viewing this thread