My Ex-Boyfriends Fell in Love With Me

Ending guy for people who don't want to waste their time if their fave loses (click twice):
She ends up with the college boyfriend. I looked at the novel illustrations and he's the one she marries.

at first I followed because the plot seemed interesting and I do love me some reverse harem but I've had enough. the male leads are so bad and the female lead is so annoying.

There's a game for this manhwa and so far I've been playing it, so I was curious as to how different the actual plot is.....and I would say the college ex is less jerky in the game. App is called "Maybe: Interactive Stories" if you want to check it out

I shouldn’t have clicked on the spoiler. Now I’m sad and know there’s going to be a lot of heartaches coming my way in the story.

For the people who love this story or want more there is an official "otome"/"episode" type game for this manga. You can play it on an app called "maybe" by CinnamonGames on both Android and iPhones and it's called "My Ex is So Into Me". There are a bunch of other stories you can play like Remarried Empress!!

Edit: It would be a good game for you to have your favorite character end up with her.
Also the app is called MAYBE

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah... well in reality nothing, they are EX for a reason...

I thibk this is good but im tapping out before this actually hurts my heart LOL

LMAO I hope a third dude gets introduced cause both of these 2 are just no good.

What a jerk... He knew how she hates dark she holding onto ur hand and u just leave wow... WHAT THE HECK IS THAT PHONE DOING LYING AROUND CALL AROUND PEOPLE WHILE U HOLD ON TO HER. DONT JUST LEAVE.. Gosh I don't either of the dudes with her... I like hell the one who can't even understand priority and the other who can't even get a hold on his own emotions to express it. I

I the end its Kinda cliche obvious who she gonna go with.. Lol the college it's always like that.. .. Ugh I kinda hoping thooo it would be the first love IDK cuz they did like each other.. But yeah TBH none fit I want 3rd dude and snatch her away Hahaha show them she is far much worth then family bounds and incapablity to express

I though it would say: my ex boyfriends fell in love with each over.... now that I would read

Users who are viewing this thread