My Ex-Girlfriend Became My Boss - Ch. 5 - But I Can't Go Easy On You...

Dex-chan lover
…hello, HR??? actually no, i think you‘re supposed to call lawyer.

i like how the MC has zero self preservation skills, she immediately takes the blame for having written the manuscript for the plot of their company’s game and asks if shes going to fired. girl stand up

good thing her boss is a hot sexy lady ex, that art of her standing behind MC is gorgeous

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
From what the assistant said I can already tell that boss lady have a different ex other than MC and she will show up and cause drama at some point… One of the tropes I hate the most in GL…

Dex-chan lover
I presume that this is how their relationship went in high school but in reverse. Boss waited 10 years to play a reverse uno card.

I have a feeling that dickhead from before is responsible for the fake outrage 🤔

Aggregator gang
Look, I'm all for gay, i love gay, i am gay, but like, just because a hot girl does it doesn't mean it stops being sexual assault. Girl has some issues she needs to work through.

Fed-Kun's army
i like the dynamic but i hope they did it some other way. there are other ways to portray yue being sly and a tease to ji without having to resort to dire consequences already (ie getting fired).

let's see if they can add an interesting twist to this. otherwise i'll just have to turn my morality meter off like in any other questionable series i read on here lol

In that interview... that was a really poor response to the question, right? Yue capitulates to the interviewer incredibly quickly to a line about setting a poor example to kids which has been trotted out for every game in existence by reactionaries and competitors. For her to not have a response to that line of questioning is suspicious.

For her to immediately use the situation to try to extort a kiss from her employee at pain of firing is deeply problematic.
Now, I love problematic relationships as long as the writer understands that they are problematic when they write them. I hope we see some evidence of this fact here.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, and oh wow, a shot gun engagement via an hour long hand holding session under duress. Of course she wouldn't actually fire her that would end her chances of getting back at her, but playing with her concern over having to take responsibility and the consequence of it being proven to be her fault bossussy is playing for keeps.

Users who are viewing this thread