My Fair Footman - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Still not sure if he knows or is just gay for Elijah, but his reaction makes me feel like this is EXACTLY the outcome he was expecting. Or that one should ABSOLUTELY NEVER try to play poker with this guy.

He knows Elijah is a girl, because he saw her crying at her mother when she was little. There was a panel, that showed him lurking... I think.

Ehhh?!! why everyone's saying the dress is ugly? so I'm the only one that thought she looks really pretty and the dress too. It's a bit has an alice in the wonderland style. SHE'S SO GORGEOUS

The only part I don't like about the dress is the weird part where it shows the stocking-legs. Like, that style reminds me more of men's wear, y'know? Some Louis XIV kinda getup.

That poker face tho... nice but deep inside he’s blushing really hard. 😂😍 *the fact that he’s pretending that he doesn’t know she’s actually a girl makes it also hard for him to express his real feelings. I hope there will be a chapter that he’ll be forced to do something about it like feeling jealous of the prince 😂

@draw2much Actually the corset of the time was different from those we know in particular the medical corset. It happened that at the time the corsets were so tight that women fainted and that even in some extreme cases their organs move as their bodies deform. When Coco chanel arrived and started removing the corset and freeing the women it was a very good thing.

Aggregator gang
@kisa24 I'm going to send a link to you from a person more informed on this topic than myself: https://youtu.be/rExJskBZcW0

I will say, women could choose how tightly they wore their corsets. There wasn't a law saying how small their waist had to be. Working women wore corsets but not tightly, just enough to keep their "ladies" in place, and could do manual labor just fine. Some women, probably young ones, were foolish and wore them too tight. Just like some women today will become puke after meals to "stay thin". Unhealthy behavior in the name of beauty and fashion isn't new, modern problem.

Fed-Kun's army
That dress and those Napoleon era stockings look like they were made in hell

Dex-chan lover
is it just me that thinks she looks less attractive when she has the make up on?
edit: on p3 it looks like the makeup doesn't do her any favors

The dress reminds me those really old creepy dolls with frilly dresses and tight ringlet hair

I love Louisa. She is so kind and cute. I think the makeup doesn't do justice for the Fl. It's kinda weird

Users who are viewing this thread