My Fair Footman

Chapter 4 has intense loading issues, everything else is fine for me.

Anybody else with the same issue?

@Jokihelly
Lately I have loading issues with everything here on mangadex. I have no clue why those issues arise, bit they're really annoying and make me unable to read what I love :(

Oh, the service for Mangadex was getting new servers, NA and EU cache server upgrade. The whole website is a bit slow for almost everyone. Mangadex discord is currently encouraging people to donate to them via crypto currencies.

Aggregator gang
Why is her name elijah in translate but avery in official? Either way, this is a very good manhua!! I got impatient with the way mangadex was loading and ended up spending 8 bucks on tapas, worth it tbh!

So I’m confused.

Elijah has to be Nobility. Otherwise, why hide her in your household? She maybe an illegitimate child. And the red-haired woman has to be a relative. I can’t tell if she’s in shock, like Elijah disappeared and has suddenly reappeared or if she isn’t happy about it.

Aggregator gang
30 chaps to get to the description's end, and that's with most kirean webtoons, should've waited till at least 60 chaps were released before binging :/

I cried in this chapter... The master was really shock! He thought elijah would never leave... He was wrong and dissapointed!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

U can read from chapter 35 (34??) until season 1 finally on bato.to , her mame is changed tho

Users who are viewing this thread