My Fair Footman

I'm up to chapter 9 but I'm gonna put it on hold for now and read leisurely because it's quite plain. I'm also not buying the fact that people are just accepting that she's a petite and feminine male. it's really frustrating me, especially with the last panel of chapter 9 with their difference in size. 🤔 If they had made it more believable then sure but...

i fuck'in hat this 4th prince bitch. fuck him., and who the hell is Elijah bro, and why is she prevented from knowing shit?

why is her name known by the queen, and why tf do people know it in the first place. what shit did 4th prince father do for him to wish for her hatred. but it dont mater cuz he doesn't know shit cuz shes never been told! FUCK whats is it already, i cant keep reading trash like this. its not that good, only the aspect of WHO is what i want to know!!!!

Hi

I REALLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS. ITS AMAZING.
I STARTED READING IT AND I READ 96 EPISODES IN ONE SITTING.
THE ART IS BEAUTIFUL AND THE PLOT IS EVEN BETTER

😊

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering: this story is complete on other sites, and it's a really fun and cute historical romance. Nice amount of drama and intrigue, the dynamic between the two leads is enjoyable and (even better) it grows over time as they both develop as people. Definitely worth my 8/10, maybe even a 9 if I'm feeling generous.

All in all, it's a totally solid little tale. Certainly worth a read. And the ending is
a delightful "happily ever after".

i personally like this story a lot. the mc dynamic is nice. none of that bullshet where one uses their power to control the other. there wasnt too much drama so i never felt too annoyed with it. u can read on bato.to

69th comment

Users who are viewing this thread