My Fake Girlfriend's Defending Against Their Attacks - Ch. 71

Hello!

I hope that you guys will have fun reading (and catching up) to this chapter!

I'm aware that the official translation for Chapters 60+ to 70 is less than ideal, but I'd like to focus on catching up to the raws (Chapter 126 rn) first, before possibly coming back to work on those chapters. If you'd like to help, please send me a DM on Discord! All help is welcome!

Thank you and see you around!

Hello!

I'm aware that the official translation for Chapters 60+ to 70 is less than ideal, but I'd like to focus on catching up to the raws (Chapter 126 rn) first, before possibly coming back to work on those chapters. If you'd like to help, please send me a DM on Discord! All help is welcome!

Cheers, thank you very much for the TL and picking up the series.

I wish you luck on your future endeavors.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for doing this, I really was curious how this series was going to turn out and rather like some of the sillyness the characters get up to. I am hoping it continues well after this point, but only time will tell. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for doing this, I really was curious how this series was going to turn out and rather like some of the sillyness the characters get up to. I am hoping it continues well after this point, but only time will tell. Keep up the good work.
You're welcome!

Dex-chan lover
Hello!

Thanks for picking up this series. The officially bili bili app has shut down. Where can I read chapters between 46 to 70????

Thanks for picking up this series. The officially bili bili app has shut down. Where can I read chapters between 46 to 70????
Unfortunately I doubt that I'll be able to give you a direct link here, but you should be able to find it with some Googling!

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately I doubt that I'll be able to give you a direct link here, but you should be able to find it with some Googling!
So they exist on aggregator sites yeah?

BTW I think that linking or the very least naming (like saying mangakalot for example) is not prohibited

So they exist on aggregator sites yeah?

BTW I think that linking or the very least naming (like saying mangakalot for example) is not prohibited
Yes, they exist on some aggregator sites and MD's main competitor!

Users who are viewing this thread