My Fake Girlfriend's Defending Against Their Attacks - Ch. 78

Hello! Thank you for reading chapter 78!

Thank you to everyone who has voted in the Best Girl poll! The poll is still open at https://strawpoll.ai/poll/vote/mt6sSQZUP7zh! Poor imouto-chan only has one vote now btw:
LHgis3m.png

Also, I will leave it to your imagination as to which piece of clothing on Ning Yi is still clean after encountering a landslide.

Cheers!

Aggregator gang
Sorry! Already cast my vote for the president, but it was a hard choice all the same 😂 Thank you for the new chapter! I've been loving the series so far 😊

Dex-chan lover
you better scramble like an egg before i fold you like an ommlet JEAGER!

Dex-chan lover
If this doesn't end in harem I will be forever disappointed. I like all the girls and want them to be happy with the protag

Aggregator gang
If this doesn't end in harem I will be forever disappointed. I like all the girls and want them to be happy with the protag
True true. Harem ending is always best ending because then there is no one left sad. Seeing the girls that werent chosen is always heartbreaking

Dex-chan lover
True true. Harem ending is always best ending because then there is no one left sad. Seeing the girls that werent chosen is always heartbreaking
Exactly! Especially YaoYao...she was, like, rejected from the very beginning of the series and you know if there's one winner she won't be her and it just broke my heart especially seeing how depressed she was after the rejection!

Users who are viewing this thread