My Fake Girlfriend's Defending Against Their Attacks - Ch. 79

Hello! Thank you for reading chapter 79!

The best girl poll is in its final week! If you have yet to show your support for your favourite girl, you can still do so here! The polls will close on 10 July!

Judging by the current results of the poll, a majority of people will probably enjoy this chapter. 👀

Cheers!

Tang xin being indecisive about her feelings and beating around the bush is getting old and annoying for me. I pray to god that ning yi realizes her feelings for bai qiao and make her get over her teasing personality. Thanks for the chapter btw.

Fed-Kun's army
Tang xin being indecisive about her feelings and beating around the bush is getting old and annoying for me. I pray to god that ning yi realizes her feelings for bai qiao and make her get over her teasing personality. Thanks for the chapter btw.
Yeah that is getting really old really fast. Its getting pretty clear that she is starting to develop real feelings but both of them are just too anxious to communicate. Watching Bai Qiao change the subject and pretend he forgot made me wanna put my head through a wall 🤦‍♂️

Fed-Kun's army
Hello! Thank you for reading chapter 79!

The best girl poll is in its final week! If you have yet to show your support for your favourite girl, you can still do so here! The polls will close on 10 July!

Judging by the current results of the poll, a majority of people will probably enjoy this chapter. 👀

Cheers!
Thank you again for the fast translation! Always happy to see a new chapter ready and you always do such a great job. I really appreciate all the work you and your team do to consistently get this out!

And yeah I feel like that is a pretty accurate statement 😂 This was a perfect chapter for President Tang Xin fans

mc only know how to run away, i'm not even reading everything anymore, i'm here because i like the art

Users who are viewing this thread