My Father 68y/o, My Mother 64y/o, Me 24y/o

Dex-chan lover
I haven't even read this but just the cover up there and the title tells me "The Feels are coming"

Dex-chan lover
This looks heavy...
*press follow*

Edit:
Seen it, I notice it's a one-shot (as of now).
Somebody might want to fix that?

Alright, it's fixed to being named one-shot.

Big mood... because Im going through exactly this situation right now. It's so incredibly hard on both sides to deal with a loved ones dementia, because you can only try your best to adapt as time goes on.

Avogado6 never disappoints with the sudden sadness and when they are hitting very close to home, huh.

I mean, I was kinda expecting it.

And the sad thing, this isn't just a Japan's thing, as I'm pretty sure this is a very universal issue, especially when a loved one is suffering from any kind of sickness and you simply... feel impotent to provide enough to your home.

This is a very real situation for a lot of young people right now. Not only are they burdened with student debt, but also their parents' medical bills. Having to put your career on hold to take care of a sick parent is a huge task.

Not too much to say here, just another one of avogado6's very good modern life dramas about finances, aging & parents. More down to earth than some of the other stories. I like it

Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread