My Father Has Become a Beautiful Girl and It's a Lot of Pain - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Somebody I follow quoted the Twitter to me and I was wondering if someone was translating it. Talk about timing, having the translation drop a couple hours before my search began 😅

Aggregator gang
You surprised that no one went for it?
I was surprised, wondering when or why I bookmarked this.
I was jumpscared that it showed up in my follows' updates.
I actually post a request to translate this series and another Gender Bend Series on Reddit mangadex before but no one pick it

Glad to see it got pick up

Will you also pick up this GB series ?

TAMA TORARECHATTA YO O O
Link:https://nicomanga.com/manga-tama-torarechatta-yo-o-o-manga.html

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of that neko okaa-san story from a while ago, even the comments were similar.
That description makes it sound like at least a semi-serious take on having the reliable family provider get downgraded to a burden, which is a theme that's been interesting to me lately.

Power Uploader
Reminds me of that neko okaa-san story from a while ago, even the comments were similar.
That description makes it sound like at least a semi-serious take on having the reliable family provider get downgraded to a burden, which is a theme that's been interesting to me lately.
You surely don't mean this one, right?

Dex-chan lover
M-malewife?
ngl it gotta be some sort of discrimination to get fired because of that
He said it was from the 'shock' of being fired so i imagine it happened after. tho be hard to work normally after that, even if ur still capable, b/c i can imagine some creepy higher ups sexually harassing them

But hey, if other ppl find him attractive he could make more money as a 'hostess' and do relatable business talk with other older salarymen /shot XD

Users who are viewing this thread