My Father Has Become a Beautiful Girl and It's a Lot of Pain

Fed-Kun's army
images

Supporter
To me this lacks charm because the gap is missing. The author tries to create the gap by showing dad before and after. The issue is that after bears no resemblance at all, it's just a different character. If she was still trying to give the same speeches, but then running out of gas and crying you would feel the gap.

I'm a huge genderbender fan, but this gets 3/10.

I am disappoint son.

Double-page supporter
As all living beings eventually become the crab, all TS victims who become young girls with blond hair will eventually become the mesugaki.

Amen.

Me: see the title
looking for tag
theres no romance
😮‍💨 that was close I thought I almost have a heart attack.

Don't look for the author's fanbox he's one of those artists that likes draw his characters getting raped so I'm out

Supporter
the "office workers" label should probably not be here

Group Leader
To me this lacks charm because the gap is missing. The author tries to create the gap by showing dad before and after. The issue is that after bears no resemblance at all, it's just a different character. If she was still trying to give the same speeches, but then running out of gas and crying you would feel the gap.

I'm a huge genderbender fan, but this gets 3/10.

I am disappoint son.
I agree. As @Nami said, this is a complete and utter waste of time. As a rule of thumb, any 2-pager manga should be immediately ignored if you're not specifically looking for garbage.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, there should be a specific tag for these kind of shitshows. And a way to blacklist tags too. MD devs? I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you.

Users who are viewing this thread