My Favorite Idol Officially Became My Stalker! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
So they’re both knocked in the head? That whole family has problems. Who raised them? Also can’t say I find this very funny or enjoyable. This is just straight up harassment and assault. They’re restricting the mc’s movements, taking away some of his freedoms, and harming his person. Then just brushes all that off like “well, what are you gonna do?”. I’d love for her to actually have to face consequences for her terrible actions

Yo, I sincerely hope MC opens his eyes and gets both the idol bitch and her sister in jail's cause fuck that shit dude. This is downright retarded that he lets that shit fly.
Also I'm praying that Ruka girl is actually decent love interest and they get paired together instead. Fingers crossed.

Group Leader
Well lads, our translator is busy so y'all have to wait for a long time

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga. Can't wait to know what will happen next. Thank you translators.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be great if he got together with the sister ? lmao

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I let it fly, that they already teasered him one time, but now they did it again. The first time around both have been in some sort of panic and had to do something or face consequence. But now they did it for really no good reason at all. I know the idol-sister is desperate and mentally ill, so I can see why she is okay with it, but by all means, she should really not be. The manager-sister teasered him, because her sister is in distress... They both know him now. There is no danger in letting him go except, the idol-sister gets depressed. I understand why both don't want him to go, but that is an assault. That's not funny anymore. And there is no way anyone would react like MC did. Even if such a person wouldn't call the cops, everyone would be terrified and the manga's premise is down the drain. It's not heartrming or funny anymore at all. The story just jumped the shark.

Aggregator gang
So she doesn’t love him, stalking him makes her a better idol. I’m guessing it’s a mentality thing?

Users who are viewing this thread