My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Girl just break up your engagement and if they don't accept leave that godamn house an find a new bae

I feel like the novel does a better job of explaining and introducing the situation. BUT, fair warning, if you don't like repetitive, painfully stupid yet tragic stories then this ain't the story for you LOL

Personally, the next life (if I'm correct) is the most tragic of the lives. She never gets to see her baby's face and dies alone, ONLY to return to the same day again. As the lives go on and you see how it affects the mc, you don't even hope for justice, you just wish she could die peacefully. :(

The novel does portray the emotion a lot better, so much so that you're crying your eyes out. Also, someone mentioned the ending of the novel but it's not done yet. The author is just taking a very very long time to update. Thank you for the chapter!!!

@jadel5357 That is actually exactly my kind of jam...

Hmmm, what would you call my situation? Emotional masochism? Tho I don't enjoy actual emotional abuse directed at me, so probably not...

@WhatIsLife Is that even something she can do though? The previous chapter shows that an awful lot of effort went into setting her up to be the perfect person for the position and even her losing her cool in public wasn't enough to break the engagement.

Contributor
She really didn't get luck with her husband...
Or family...
Or fate.

Fed-Kun's army
spoil me ! why doesn't she suggest that her sister take her place as the fiancé ? even if she will continue to suffer is she still in love with him?

Aggregator gang
@greyoutt

it's done chapter last chap is even called the ending

for people that don't want slow torture https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/my-fiance-is-in-love-with-my-little-sister.26952/

tldr
MC gets to finally die
sister and crap fiance live happily ever after

@kawaii123456
Ah shit, i don't think i have the strength to see it through. Especially when it's this early on and there's not much chapters.
The fact that the FL doesn't get a happy ending is killing my spirit

i read some spoilers and well this manga is bad for one's heart,
it's full of constant torture (mentally) for the mc well it's called psychological. but the worst scenario that will happen is that the a**hole impregnated her sister and well thats basically cheating, and simply fu**ed up. there'll be a time when her bodyguard helped her but then he already has a loving fiancé. the author haven't finished the novel yet but i dont see a happy ending for the mc, i simply wish for her to die

Users who are viewing this thread