My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Is there a way to block a manga from popping up. I read the spoilers of the novwl and I just can't deal with this bullshit.

So what’s the point of the time loop? Is she supposed to learn to let go of her feelings for her fiancé? But then her fiancé is a huge pile of dicks and just gets away with being terrible to her all the time.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfnagi, @Aizhu
Wrong, Soleil isn't controlled by anything, this miss unterpretation come from a dream. In one time loop, Soleil dream of the first Time loop, since it wasn't him but a alter ego from another timeline he cannot do anything in his dream exept being a witness. That doesn't make him controlled.
The ML is Rae who isn't introduce yet in the story.
@Lilnia
Is there a way to block a manga from popping up.
You can just go here and unfollow it or drop it where the green button "reading" is.

Two bitches (the sister and the husband) is too much for only one manga, one of them must die fast

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 i flinch when i see an update for this story. i just wanna read it in one go and reach the happy ending but i cant stop myself

When I read the first chapter or two of the manga, I remember looking through the comments and found one that was rather extraordinary: "I have found another lake of bad men, but alas, there is only one man, and the lake is still filled to the brim"
From what I read, I believed that this series had a contender for trashiest/worst character in a work of fiction, but then I read the web novel of Kumo Deso ga, Nani ka! (I forget the exact name, I'm guessing here) and the main antagonist blows this marquis out of proportion. From looking like an overflowing lake, he now looks more like a large puddle. Crazy

Double-page supporter
As someone who's read the novel,
I'm laughing at everyone who's hoping al is the ML, or even that this has a happy ending
😊

Dex-chan lover
@OniQueen

well this is only the beginning of the loop, at first few times loop she still has hope for this shitty husband as long as she sincere with him, he will give her a little bit of care but alas this only a prelude of the despair, when she genuinely wants to fuck off that engagement, you will see true despair of this story because of how fucked up her situation is.

I really hate reading this comic. Because it really tortured my heart when I read this. But on the other hand, I really like it too .. please update quickly and have a happy ending.

Aggregator gang
@alessaaa
why can't you let us have some nice delusionnnnnnnnns

i wonder why i keep reading this even though it hurts and i think she should just leave him, but i keep on feeling the pain anyways.

thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread