My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

I rushed off to read the novel after some of the comments here and now i just march towards the Pain Zone whenever this updates.....everyone reading this is a masochist no exceptions.

Thank you for the translations!

Aggregator gang
Jesus, this is so depressing but I’m here for the pain. Thank you so much for the chapter 💕

@alessaaa

To be fair we haven't actually gotten an ending. The author posted part 1 of a final arc and hasn't updated in a year.

Double-page supporter
true! honestly, I'm guessing that the manga's gonna end at the first arc

I love the writing in this series. Makes me invested and want more. Ty for the upload.

I highly doubt it, but I really hope that Illya is able to get a happy ending somehow. I wish she could somehow convey to her husband how much he's hurting her and escape from him

Reading the novel from start to finish was already painful and now reading the manga...😭😭😭

The dude is ass don’t deserve to be call a husband the FL is too frail and feel hopeless ahh.. what is this MANGA and I’m only here to suffer. I WANNA PUNCH THAT DUDE 😡

Can someone give me a link to the novel please?
Thank you very much ! (*´∀`*)

I want spoiler 😭😭😭😭🤧
She deserve some else. Someone who could take care better of her. THAT HUSBAND IS TRASHHHHHHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread