My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I feel so bad for her
She was breaking down from the very first loop in which family pressures and horrible circumstances were destroying her and now she is decending into madness with every loop.
Edit: @mizzu321 That explains alot
the manga feels like it's skipping plot points

Dex-chan lover
This chapter didn't precise that she is now locked in her room with bar at her window in case she try to jump.

Aggregator gang
Does she get a happy ending?

Man, I hope the author atleast give the ML a happy life even just one.

Don't mind me, I'm just going to fucking cry now.
Why do I torture myself with this, the novel is giving me flashbacks in this angst fest

Finally a whole chapter, thank you so much translation team and author for your hard work ❤️ and finally some change in the plot 😌 can't wait for her to break free from that endless loop. I hope she ends up w her knight bc he sincerely cares for her and is a good and responsible man unlike someone else

I can't wait to see how this Crow will mix things up. I haven't heard anyone mention them in the spoilers yet, so I'm hoping this ride will only get better because it is so completely depressing as it stands now.

@mizzu321 Thanks for that! It felt like they were leaving a lot out, but no one gave a better explanation of what was missing than you just did. <3 <3 <3

Dex-chan lover
Mmm yummy more angst just what I need after the stepmother's märchen update 😭😭😭

This hit me so hard, i think im getting sick. Really, i'm going to go and read some funny manga to ease the pain in my heart.

To everyone hoping for a happy ending: to my knowledge, the novel is not yet fully translated (or even fully completed, but I could very well be wrong). So, the manga may change things around compared to the novel.
But you should all know that things do not get better. In fact, they get worse.
This is an absolutely heart-wrenching story, and for your own sakes, please be prepared to go down some dark roads.

Dex-chan lover
@milienu
the novel isn't finished.

@Solistars
was it her night that blocked the window? damn i wish they drew that
No, it's her parents. Even if Ilya act like she was fine, her madness in front of Sylvia and Soleil worried her family. Soleil break up and Sylvia in danger so their lock her up in her room and install bar at her window to prevent her from suicide.
Did they call a doctor for a check up ? Of course not.

Users who are viewing this thread