My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

After the last chapter I binged the WN. So good. But just constant pain. I was depressed for a week. Unfortunately the author hasn’t made an update in over a year so we may never get a true ending :(

I read this in one sitting and now I need comfort
Can Ilya just be happy? I don't care about a ML, I just want her to be happy and stop with the horrible relationships she is chained to ☹
Like, Al is clearly the only character worth remembering
I cannot stand the sister and that guy, I want them to go away, not even revenge, because they are an eyesore and I want them to stop
Ahh, anyway
Thank you for the chapters! Great job, every chapter looks really pretty and that's directly conneceted with the pain the author makes me go through OvQ

I read the novel bc i was so confused what was happening and decided instead of rereading the chapters as a refresher i’d go straight to the source... 5 hours later i’m in tears after reading it all in one sitting. AND THE NOVEL STILL ISN’T COMPLETED APPARENTLY??

She deserves so much better for all the shit she has to go through. My poor babyyyyy and her poor babbyy

@anandamyzza

I haven't read the novel in years,
so sorry for this unreliable spoiler😅💀 But basically, after rewinding loads of times MC slowly starts to become mentally unstable, and at one point she hangs herself, and at some point she becomes a prostitute (if I'm remembering right🤔🤔). The fiance is also a next level scumbag so get your stressball ready💀

@Midnight_Reader Holy shit!
i don't think i can continue reading this if the content is depression stuff like that ._.

Thanks for the spoiler tho, i appreciate that! :D

@anandamyzza
Yeah, I get that lol. Before I read the novel, I wish they had stamped the Tragedy (or angst) tag across the cover because I was sorely unprepared for the amount of pain this damned story put me through.💀😂😂 Almost every chapter made me bawl my eyes out. She's such an unfortunate MC. I remember reading loads of comedy and fluffy stories/mangas after to help me heal from the whole thing lol.

Have a good one, and I hope you find a good manga to read!🌻

Dex-chan lover
@anandamyzza
Heavy spoiler you're already warned
Here the complete spoiler, do mind I read this novel a long time ago so I only remember the crucial point.

In this timeline she doing everything to keep the little sister safe, if I'm not wrong she even make a plan so that the little sister healthy, then at some point the little sister suddenly pregnant by that bastard and take her as concubine, FL despaired and hang herself (if I'm remembering the FL not even pregnant)

The next loop, she tried to ran away with the knight but someone betrayed them and tell her family their location, the knight died and she brought back to marry that bastard because there are no replacement, she had to marry that man because only she capable of taking care of some noble duties her little sister know nothing so she can't be replacement, at some point the fiancee of knight came to FL and angry at her because she make her fiance died because of her runaway action, she said they already promised themselves and FL ruin all of it . I forgot why she died in this timeline.

Then next timeline she teach all the knowledge to her little sister so that she can replace her, when the time is right she ran away alone (not bringing the knight cuz the she just know he had fiancee, she don't want to ruin her knight life), as she literally just a girl who don't know the world (all of her life is just studying of how to be capable wife for that bastard) she get caught by some slave trader and sold as prostitute. Some years later forgot if it 5 or 10, she sick as hell because no one care about her and in her dying breath she was found by her family, she was brought back to her family seeing that bastard man marry with her little sister and already had a kid and had a happy family, after some words they leave the FL and man alone for some last word because she literally dying, he said "even though I have a happy life now because of your runaway action, i don't feel grateful for you, because what you do is betrayal to me" well something similar to this, in the end she died with that knife stabbing word in the end, really when I read this line I wish I could jump out to that world and beat that shit of that man.

Well after some more despair, FL try to understand her family now, why they love this little sister so much etc. And the secret slowly revealed, FL had a new save point of her loop and in the recent chapter there already some light ahead for FL, but we don't know yet if she will really had happy ending cuz the author still writing this story, and we waiting for the updates of this novel.

I just binge read this. Before that, I know what I get myself into after reading the title itself. So I had already prepared my heart for the angst fest
Unfortunately, after reading all of the spoilers here I started questioning myself whether could I REALLY able to cope with all of those incoming misfortunes that FL would suffer throughout the story since her life is only consist of a continuous loop of neverending tragedy?
I feel like I just caught in a dead end with no way out.
Please I don't wanna have any nightmares because of this...

Dex-chan lover
Ah...I want her to have her baby back but I don't her to get back with that guy

This is a hard read for me. I really dislike the MC, she has no redeemable traits for me.

Users who are viewing this thread