My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

i actually like how she went down misfortune again. and its not like she didnt TRY to change things, its more realistic this way.

also crow do be kinda attractive AH too bad
there is no happy ending in this story

Can we get an F in chat for another cliffhanger :c

Side note, anyone know many Chapters the novel has and how many is each Manga chapter adapting on average. Just curious if anyone knows.

Schizophrenia has finally kicked in.

It’s amazing how she still loves the cunt after all he’s done. Stockholm syndrome or something?

Yes yes finally, does this mean it will be less depressing. Please...😭
This story is so depressing. Everytime I read a new chapter I had to read something else of different genre to get over it.
But I still can't stop myself from reading it, all because I hope for her to be happy 😭

The crow guy for some reason just looks like a normal average op mc protagonist... Welp, looks like knightboy will win.

Thank goodness, Crow is here!!! For now it's not that depressing. For now, that is.

@zz2000 Thank you for telling me WN stands for Web novel! I read up to the point where
she saves her sister from the "bandit" and solves the mystery
but I stopped reading then because I thought the rest were side stories? Didn't she already have her ending?

I didn’t expect a depressive story when I saw this. Like .... girl I wanna cry for you 😭 Damn IN ALL LIFES THAT ASSHO- WAS A FCKN DUMBASS 😀🔪 sorry but at this point I just wanna see everyone burn except the FL 🥰

Fed-Kun's army
please tell me she isn't going to wish for her own death...?

Thank you for your hard work on the chapters! Its really appreciated 💗
im so curious how the story will pan out

Users who are viewing this thread