My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.4

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey Trauma the Manga is back. Hello darkness my old friend...

I'm guessing the fiancé/husband friend is being set up as an out for her. A carrot instead of a stick to push her to act a certain way. Since she already accepts the cheating situation time to get her moved on. It'll be interesting how that affects fiancé/husband's mind control and what the Crow bro thinks about it.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Yeah,it's back! Thank you for the translation!
Time to get depressed again! Things are solely being set in motion and a little bit more of the truth is being revealed in the details. Can't wait to see this unfold. Hoping for a quicker translation of the next chapter 🙏

Supporter
22a45c40d2f5f782fb4a563816c84cb9912aa2e7e23d3ab3c2ff5ace5378b6b2.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the light to return my girl's eyes 😭 It gonna take some more time tho

Double-page supporter
YESSSS. WE'RE SO BACK, BABY. Can't wait to feel secondhand trauma and experience untold sadness and repressed feelings.

So relatable!

Thanks for your hard work. :)

Dex-chan lover
Damn this manga is so fucked up. Especially the timeline where Illyia took very good care of Sylvia and yet Sylvia still had an affair with Soleil behind her back. I can't help but view Sylvia as a true monster even when she is quite kind. And that chapter where Soleil was being "forced" to despise Illyia. There's definitely something going on with "the will of the world" or something like that. Either way, shit is fucked and I really hope Illyia is eventually allowed to just die.

Double-page supporter
Ugh lol. Makes me so sad every time but I feel like I need to see her end. I know it's a tragedy so I can't hope for happiness... but I'm hoping at least relief in figuring out who is doing this to her and for finally getting out of the loop 😭

Give me at least that author!! 😭😭😭

Also thank you translator-san for suffering with us 🙇🏻‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread