My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
I just binged this from chapter 1, and so far, all I'm feeling is anger and frustration, not to the people surrounding her or her situation, but to the MC herself.
It's one thing to be a weak character trying your best to make do with your situation, but it's an entirely different subject if you're a character who's not only a push over, but have a 2-digit IQ as well, and guess which one fits the description of our main character? It's infuriating.
I really hope this changes in the future, because I'm having ZERO sympathy for our MC so far.

Honestly, if I have the ability to jump into this manga, i'd spend 24/7 of my life greeting her face with my fist full force until she realizes to stop being a dumb ahh biatch💢
I wonder why? She has actively fought to minimise her presence. It's a pretty common response to this sort of situation. "If I stay out of peoples' way, I can minimise my exposure to risk" type thing. I wouldn't call her dumb.

Double-page supporter
I mean what exactly do you expect her to do?
I dunno, like, for example... lay it all out and talk to the two main offenders person to person?
Heck, there's plenty of possible actions to take.
She knows the future so it's pretty easy to convince them but nooo, instead she twiddle her thumbs around and continuing to suck on her fiance's wee wee to not offend him and hope for the best. I don't even see her as a human being anymore, just a dog. A clueless obedient dog that just gets smacked around instead of actively fighting back.

Dex-chan lover
This is honestly one of the most fucked up manga I've read. When I clicked on this because it had the Villainess tag, I was hoping for some awesome villaines pwnage, not Madoka-tier despair.

Dex-chan lover
don't really care about the suffering it's why I'm here
but this pace is actually bad as hell it's soooo slow

Dex-chan lover
This is honestly one of the most fucked up manga I've read. When I clicked on this because it had the Villainess tag, I was hoping for some awesome villaines pwnage, not Madoka-tier despair.
The "tragedy" tag is there, so...

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, like, for example... lay it all out and talk to the two main offenders person to person?
She knows the future so it's pretty easy to convince them but nooo, instead she twiddle her thumbs around and continuing to suck on her fiance's wee wee to not offend him and hope for the best. I don't even see her as a human being anymore, just a dog. A clueless obedient dog that just gets smacked around instead of actively fighting back.
Talk to them and say what? It does not matter what she says it'll just be brushed off and ignored. From what we've seen there's some magical "fate" drawing them together and Soliel can't even control what he says. Just cause you know the future doesn't mean you can get a happy ending since whatever she tried just lead to more suffering.

Double-page supporter
Talk to them and say what? It does not matter what she says it'll just be brushed off and ignored. From what we've seen there's some magical "fate" drawing them together and Soliel can't even control what he says. Just cause you know the future doesn't mean you can get a happy ending since whatever she tried just lead to more suffering.
That's just one example, and that doesn't justify all the despair wanking. Seeing that she already got to the point of being insane, she could've at least toughened up a bit and try all sorts of possibilities or try to make more potential allies as much as possible.
Instead all she does when things don't go her way is perform her real super power in this series: Crying.
Fuck, she makes the bitch of an MC from Tokyo Revengers look way better by a mile even though they essentially the same character.

Dex-chan lover
That's just one example, and that doesn't justify all the despair wanking. Seeing that she already got to the point of being insane, she could've at least toughened up a bit and try all sorts of possibilities or try to make more potential allies as much as possible.
Instead all she does when things don't go her way is perform her real super power in this series: Crying.
Fuck, she makes the bitch of an MC from Tokyo Revengers look way better by a mile even though they essentially the same character.
And what do tell are your other examples. What other possibilities do you have in mind. You keep on saying all these stuff without any substance.

You do realize dying over and over isn't exactly good for your mental and not something you just "toughen up" for right? It may just be a couple pages for us but each loop takes YEARS only to lead to a tragic end.

Also the reason why she doesn't want to involve others is because of what happened to Albert in one of loops. She feels like it'll just drag them down with her.

Fed-Kun's army
And be accused of madness? And you forget, she DOESN'T know the future. Each cycle new events occur.

Fed-Kun's army
whattt could any of u give me a spoiler??

did that mother...actually give sylvia...a lethal drug?

or that...sylvia drugged illya in previous lives??
If you really want a spoiler, read below:

No...seriously...This is a pretty big spoiler.
This is dialogue taken from a future chapter. NO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED!
By going further down this rabbit hole, you are accepting the consequences of reading this.
Illyia: "Mother...This is...What the hell is this?"
Mother: "What? It's just medicinal tea." (sarcasm)
Illyia: "...Mother, you know what is in this? Don't you?"
Mother: "Why do you think I don't know. Is it because I made it? You stupid girl, Illyia. Really...You idiot. You already know, don't you? What I did."

--
Edit: Not related to my above quote, but, we're finally moving forward, and I am super excited to see it all transpire!

oh the manga is finally getting to the most interesting parts of the novel! i love the novel so much and thank you for translating the manga adaptation!!

Dex-chan lover
of COURSE she's not innocent, this bitch got fxcking PREGNANT with that asshole of soleil who was her BRO IN LAW, im getting seriously pissed at illya denying how shitty her white lotus of a bitchy sister is

and finally she's starting to see her mask fall down (after who knows how many lifetimes lmao), yes she sent you poison, not someone else, but your perfect innocent and pure bitch of a sister!

im going crazy, illya neither takes revenge nor forsakes them all, no wonder your life was always this tragic bruh??

anyway since we know that there's a sort of compelling of some sort altering memories and making them all mistreat illya/see her as a horrible woman and now that the white lotus bitch's mask fell, i'm pretty sure she's behind it all

might be like in "fifth life villainess" (with the broken mc and the black dragon evil ML) with the bitch being a reincarnator who can manipulate the heart of the ppl

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry, but were we reading the same story? How is she supposed to talk to her fiancé when Soleil is actively ignoring her, and whenever Silvia is in the room, Soleil further ignores her or is outright rude to her?

Yes, we've seen that Soleil has had bouts of wondering to himself why he is acting that way to Illya, but, he has never actually gone out of his way beyond, "Huh...why did I think that about Illya? That's not like me."

Illya knows at this point that doing nothing is the best course of action because every other action she has taken has lead her to some form of torment, up to and including death. It's a form of learned helpless, and the root cause is all of her deaths and resets. Rhetorical question, but, could you handle seeing that any time you tried to change your fate you were ultimately met with death in some form or fashion, whether that would be slowly dying in prison to dying to an STD?

Users who are viewing this thread