My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.1

Dex-chan lover
Gee, thanks mom, now I'm going to get executed for murdering you AND poisoning my sister.

Dex-chan lover
Found this series and caught up in a day, the hopeless vibes for whatever reason are really compelling, reminds me of something like PunPun. How often does the series update?

the webnovel feels much better to read than this in terms of pacing </3
Where can I find this webnovel version? Is it TLed?
Would you say it’s worth reading instead of waiting for the manga?

The pacing felt fine reading it all at once.

Dex-chan lover
Found this series and caught up in a day, the hopeless vibes for whatever reason are really compelling, reminds me of something like PunPun. How often does the series update?

Where can I find this webnovel version? Is it TLed?
Would you say it’s worth reading instead of waiting for the manga?

The pacing felt fine reading it all at once.
I'll gladly give you the sauce:

https://hermitranslation.blogspot.com/p/index.html?m=1

Just so you know the perfect time to read it is before you go to sleep .. Reading in bed at night. I promise you ..you won't get any sleep without crying.

You'll understand everything. I don't want to give any spoiler but I agreed it best to read the LN . I'm just here for the drawing.. LN started translated from 2019. And the manga is barely covering the story..

So enjoy !

Dex-chan lover
You'll understand everything. I don't want to give any spoiler but I agreed it best to read the LN . I'm just here for the drawing.. LN started translated from 2019. And the manga is barely covering the story..
Where do I start from the point of reading up till now?

Aggregator gang
Definitely taking the blame now she's covered in blood. :meguuusad:

Thanks for the translation.
The funny part is an angled slice to the neck like that is an extremely obvious suicide, but it wasn't until like the 1700s that people would actually investigate dead bodies with any amount of substance.

Users who are viewing this thread