My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.2

Double-page supporter
GODDDDDD, I am so ready to throw hands for our girl.

Let me at them! LET ME AT THESE SOULLESS HEARTLESS TACTLESS PEOPLE AROUND YOU.

Well, scanslating is a lotta work (especially when you want at least somewhat good quality), and a lotta work takes a lotta time.
For the length of the chapters, that's not our choice, we js follow the raws
I think they were asking why the raws themselves were so short and still take so long. It seems a bit like a ridiculous choice for the creators to make.

I can't speak for everyone, but I think at least most of us know that scanlators do a ton of work for almost zero reward, and we are very thankful for all your work!

oh so the author's now gonna gaslight her into thinking this is her fault cause she didn't do anything to stop her mother from unaliving herself?

and everything that happened and why the loop kept looping is because she doesn't do anything to fix every problem that doesn't have anything to do with her nor is even her fault to begin with??

fucking insane
So I gathered from reading spoilers...

At first it seemed like a psychologically oriented story of taking the reader through the MC's unending nightmarish ordeal as she navigates the gratuitous-to-the-point-of-absurd levels of injustice and harship heaped on her, to the point where she's eventually driven into compulsive self-blame and self-loathing, but if the spoilers are to be believed it's all in service of a lurid plot device which cheapens the whole impact of her ordeals and puts their depiction in particularly awful taste...but I'll see how it goes (classic sunk-costs behaviour on display XD)

But then again:
everything that happened and why the loop kept looping is because she doesn't do anything to fix every problem that doesn't have anything to do with her nor is even her fault to begin with??
fucking insane
Isn't that basically how life works? hahaha

Dex-chan lover
But then again:

Isn't that basically how life works? hahaha
so to you, life is just fixing someone else's fuck ups? didn't think there'd be a much sadder belief about life other than it being meaningless lol

but to answer. no. irl you can either live fixing that fuck up, be blind to it and live in ignorance, or make the fuck up even worse.

if I'm right, illya basically doesn't have the choice but to fix it since the loop won't stop and she can't live nor die.

so to you, life is just fixing someone else's fuck ups? didn't think there'd be a much sadder belief about life other than it being meaningless lol
Glad I could outdo the existentialists there haha
Seriously though, I'm sure you realise I didn't mean it so literally (or for that matter so seriously), just one of those occasions where I just couldn't resist a snide quip

if I'm right, illya basically doesn't have the choice but to fix it since the loop won't stop and she can't live nor die.
Like Jack Nicholson's character says in Chinatown, "When you're right, you're right...and you're right" (Ok now I'm just showing off aren't I...)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread