My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.3

Dex-chan lover
Welp... what else did I expect from a fucking psychopath who have ignored his daughter her entire life.

Ye, ye, he might not be a sicko as she asked a poorly timed question of her father. But his knee-jerk reaction in and of itself is telling.

• Worrying about your shellshocked daughter? [X]
  • Beating her black and blue? [O]

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, classical shoujo development, Shitleil has been the most defective and vicious asshole on the planet, but strange wacky chtuluu forces forced his hand and he had no choices ! As such, Shitleil is actually a good guy, everything he did is forgiven and Illiya will get back with him at the end because why wouldn't she get back with the guy who got her killed many times and emotionally destroyed her.
I didn't forget you, abandonned empress, your ending is dogshit.

Anyway, sorry for the rant ^^',
Thanks for the summary tho, it helped a lot !

Dex-chan lover
I hate that man. Hopefully everyone else will reach a sensible conclusion.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Wait dafuq there's previous lives? Maybe I've forgotten a lot and should reread but lol what

Aggregator gang
Ah yes, classical shoujo development, Shitleil has been the most defective and vicious asshole on the planet, but strange wacky chtuluu forces forced his hand and he had no choices ! As such, Shitleil is actually a good guy, everything he did is forgiven and Illiya will get back with him at the end because why wouldn't she get back with the guy who got her killed many times and emotionally destroyed her.
I didn't forget you, abandonned empress, your ending is dogshit.

Anyway, sorry for the rant ^^',
Thanks for the summary tho, it helped a lot !
Maybe? I doubt things will go that way. Illiya's been at the receiving end of far too much abuse, and her heart's too torn to actually go back to Soleil. I would be shocked if she somehow went back to him.

If anything, I think Crow might be the new ML and the person Illiya ends up with. She seems to miss Crow immensely, and he/it has genuinely cared for her throughout all of the lives the two of them have interacted.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation and recap! I knew the dad was going to blame her,thank goodness for Marge and the butler. I can't for the plot to start explaining things further.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update and the recap!! It's been a long time so I forgot most things already lol. A nice way to refresh my memories.

Double-page supporter
As someone who hasn’t been exposed to any spoilers, my pet theory is that more than just MC experience time loops consciously. Hence the divergence in some of their memories vs hers (they are referencing different loops). Would also explain the mother’s behaviour, including her immediate recourse to suicide (restarting the time loop as she perceives it). But that’s all tinfoil hat territory

Users who are viewing this thread