My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.3

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, classical shoujo development, Shitleil has been the most defective and vicious asshole on the planet, but strange wacky chtuluu forces forced his hand and he had no choices ! As such, Shitleil is actually a good guy, everything he did is forgiven and Illiya will get back with him at the end because why wouldn't she get back with the guy who got her killed many times and emotionally destroyed her.
I didn't forget you, abandonned empress, your ending is dogshit.

Anyway, sorry for the rant ^^',
Thanks for the summary tho, it helped a lot !
she doesn't get together with the sol ex fiance again tho. She legit leaves everyone behind after things wraps up to travel with crow, who we find out is like a super mage or something who travels dimensions and worlds just to find illiya. Sol regrets a lot but he ends up taking care of the younger sister like all his predecessors. The "original" sol did make very bad choices tho. And his taking care of Silvia is like his atonement to himself or something because that was the only thing illiya asks of him before she leaves
From my memory of the novel

Dex-chan lover
she doesn't get together with the sol ex fiance again tho. She legit leaves everyone behind after things wraps up to travel with crow, who we find out is like a super mage or something who travels dimensions and worlds just to find illiya. Sol regrets a lot but he ends up taking care of the younger sister like all his predecessors. The "original" sol did make very bad choices tho. And his taking care of Silvia is like his atonement to himself or something because that was the only thing illiya asks of him before she leaves
From my memory of the novel
With how long this series will take to get that far. Thanks bro, you dropped this 👑.
Got any more spoilers if you don't mind sharing?

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
With how long this series will take to get that far. Thanks bro, you dropped this 👑.
Got any more spoilers if you don't mind sharing?

Thanks for the TL
Uh it's been a while since I read the novel so my spoilers might be wrong but
illiya dies 1 more time and actually goes back to the "present" instead of the tea party. Sols friend is someone from another country and he's was tasked to kill/find the 'missing princess' who is Sylvia cause guess what Sylvia's mom is actually a queen who illiya's mom and dad use to serve. And guess what's more, the queen and illiya's dad had a fling but because her dad was a commoner, the queen doesn't get with him and she basically forced illiya's mom (who was her maid) with the knight using something like, I can only trust you guys with each other, but the queen has always kept illiya's dad as like idk a rebound cause she was always keeping in contact and sent Sylvia as a reminder of her presence. And that's kinda why illiya's mom resents sylvia. Cause technically the mom and dad had an ok relationship, considering they had illiya together, but since Sylvia got sent to them the dad was all gaga over the queen again. Another reason why the mom poisons Sylvia is cause she thinks a healthy Sylvia would make the dad go back to the queen cause the only reason Sylvia originally got sent to them was cause the queen couldnt be bothered to treat an ill baby.
Anyway all of this is discovered during some scuffle after illiya's mom's funeral, so I think we're close actually. The kill task if I'm remembering right was cause the queen sucks as a ruler and they're having some civil war/rebellion and they didn't want some random princess to come back and claim the throne. And they knew it was Sylvia cause she is basically like a carbon copy of her mom, but they had issues getting close cause Sylvia was protected so much, that is until illiya brings her to school. Some stuff happen, and illiya ends up taking the fall for Sylvia. During illiya's dying phase, the only thing she comes to regret is crow and she does some reflection. She feels (thinks) she still loves sol, but she heart has grown tired and she questions why her feels are so strong for him. Sol ends up capturing the friend guy and reinforcements come while illiya is bleeding out. Next thing illiya wakes up moments before she takes the hit for Sylvia and this times, she knows reinforcements are coming so she makes the friend guy do a monologue explaining why he's doing all this stuff. Crow ends up coming after the friend guy gets captured and she says good bye to sol and Sylvia because she's finally taking crow on his offer to take her away

There's actually an intermission between with crow's backstory explaining his life, how he technically became an immortal mage and some of his reasons as to why he likes illiya, which basically comes down to her being the only one who remembers like him so he starts off with pitying her, but as they get closer he gets more feels.

The knight guy, actually was a false second make lead lol a red herring if you will

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I wonder if the time before the start of the looping is the same across lives. We've been assuming that it is, but Marge is very out of character here.

Users who are viewing this thread