My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 4 Ch. 23.5

Dex-chan lover
i don't remember this one in the novel spoilers thread. is this original to the manga?

also gdi 😭 i will just forever hate sylvia even if ilya doesn't, bitch deserves suffering in every timeline i swear
I think this is just an extra what if chapter which is yes, manga original. I think it takes place in the prostitute loop.

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_mttci67yCX1r2njwko1_500.gif

The state of my Feels after each chapters ^

Tanks for the food

was this the first time we've been shown that her sister was a cunning whore all along or did I forgot about it
Other than a few times of impropriety (like tea in her room) we have not seen Sylvia be openly cunning. Tho, there had to be SOME cunning in there, like eating lunch repeatedly with your sister's fiancé without thinking "Should I invite my sister?". Or, in the brothel timeline, if Sylvia encouraged her parents to actually search for MC, her dad would have moved the Earth to make her happy.

So, in a way, even without the love lie she is guilty of "Just letting it slide" a little too much to not be a snake.

Dex-chan lover
So this is the continuation of the prostitute timeline... I thought she died right after being saved.

Though I agree... this might be the happiest Timeline I've seen. But still bad DX

And did the older brother fell in love with Ilya? @.@

Dex-chan lover
Man, yuck, seeing these two darkens my day and it's already gloomy cause of all the rain and clouds.

One day we'll see Ilya* happy. One day.

*Had a major brainfart and put Sylvia lol

Last edited:
This chapter scares me for Illya becouse the way Silvia Talks about rewinding time could imply that this all is revolving around her and how She wants to "atone" for her "sins". For Illya to be yet aigain only beeing a side charackter in Silvias story is a gut wrenching thought.
Is there anything in the Novel (or in the Manga) that whould dispoof this?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I have no recollection of ever reading this in the web novel translation o_____o

This chapter scares me for Illya becouse the way Silvia Talks about rewinding time could imply that this all is revolving around her and how She wants to "atone" for her "sins". For Illya to be yet aigain only beeing a side charackter in Silvias story is a gut wrenching thought.
Is there anything in the Novel (or in the Manga) that whould dispoof this?
technically we learn that ilya isn't only going back in time but also through space to different worlds. I don't know if that disproves anything

Users who are viewing this thread