My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister - Vol. 4 Ch. 23.5

This chapter scares me for Illya becouse the way Silvia Talks about rewinding time could imply that this all is revolving around her and how She wants to "atone" for her "sins". For Illya to be yet aigain only beeing a side charackter in Silvias story is a gut wrenching thought.
Is there anything in the Novel (or in the Manga) that whould dispoof this?
Honestly I have no recollection of ever reading this in the web novel translation o_____o

technically we learn that ilya isn't only going back in time but also through space to different worlds. I don't know if that disproves anything
Disprove? No, quite the opposite actually. She's isn't directly making it happen though, like with the wish above or anything; if I remember correctly.

Honestly, at this point, the more and more we learn about the younger sis, the more unforgivable she and and the more i despise her. Like she knew ilya loved dickface fiance and yet she still stole the so called fiance leading ilya to be in the miserable state shes in. Divine retribution? youve got to be kidding me. What she received does not compare to ilyas suffering

For a moment there I genuinely thought that was Soleil and that he's had a huge Oedipus complex since the beginning and that was the true reason why he's so crazy about Sylvia :kek:

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I think the funniest part in all this is that it's implied Sylvia never told Soleil that she lied her ass off. Like, c'mon there is no justice in this universe.

Dex-chan lover
The only one who seems to be winning is their grandmother. Still slowly poisoning the extended bloodline that's the constant reminder of what was taken from her and Ilya i guess, so pretty understandable why she will fucking kill them in the slowest way possible

Wouldn't it be absolutely horrendous if all this loops because of Sylvia's apparent last words about wanting to change what she did so things wouldn't turn out this way but somehow Ilya is the one who keeps remembering about her past loops?

Last edited:
Wow, this was new. There's not an extra chapter like this in the WN version. It was very interesting to read, the aftermath of one of Illya's hardest timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread