My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

lmao why does she love him? he literally has no personality. I’m gonna need a detailed explanation for her feelings before i cry for her 🗿

Warning to all, as someone who read a good part of the LN :
this is serious depression with no redemption in view, just MC going through a different death every time she’s reborn, no matter what she does.
Don’t read this as your classic “omg I broke my engagement, new life new me, all my problems can fuck off now”

So nicee.. I think that my heart will explode of sadness. Huhuhuhu.. pleaseee update more and I hope that she will have a happy and good life now. Condolence to the fl heart

i already read the novel, and i feel so frustrating with every chapter but yet it is like drugs, you know how bad your face will be after crying so much but you keep reading it. Here I am rereading the manga, it felt like hitting myself twice. Indeed, people who read this a M :)

SPOILER
why she keeps loving him even though it hurts her
If I remember it correctly the cause is magic. That's why no matter what she does, nothing really changes.
is her sister good or bad?
hmm, from the latest chapter that I read, there is none of her sister's POV or something that blatantly said his sister was really bad. But surely enough, her sister is a bitch. In one of her life, her sister got pregnant with her husband
when will she be happy?
she keeps falling into the same pit of despair. In her sad life, she was happy when she was with the crow. Crow, is the only source of her happiness in my opinion

idk if my spoiler is enough to spoil you, even more so with my bad english. But, happy reading.

Oooh boy, here we go.
Its turning out to be a great adaptation, in other words, you're going to end up crying every chapter 😭

i remember reading the prologue of this. anyways ill probs read this when it ends because i know every chapter is going to make me frsutrated and cry

the manga update takesss soo long but im not even excited to see an update

all of us is just here to
suffer, the story is a super long dark tunnel ive read the novel and i didnt even see a light at the end

From what little reviews I've seen, this is just straight depression. Genuinely curious, why would anyone willingly choose to read this?

Users who are viewing this thread