My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

The story is super super heavy and dark, and while i do want to read it, coz I've seen spoilers about the story, I can't bring myself to until it's completed. 😂

Ugh.. the novel is my nightmare i don't want to suffer again so i probably wouldn't read this..

get your spoiler here
i read the ln when the first chapter of the manga came out

she dies in different ways, accident, murder, suicide and so on. she gets her memory of the previous life in the same exact moment, where her fiance and sister falls inlove, so its too late to try and get him back. its a miserable story in short.

if you're a masochist, fell free to stay

redemption arc ! kinda :p
there will be a husband's pov in one of the life, the husband actually cares for our mc, but there is some kind of magic that pulls her to the sister.

i was really confused at this part,
im not sure if

he have an inner self that is self aware that he's body is moving towards the sister (like his body is running on autopilot and he cant do anything but watch inside his body) or maybe his rationality is just fighting with the magic and when he loses, he doesnt really remember his feelings towards the mc

By the gods, who ripped out my heart?? Oh wait, I don’t have one 😐 all I see is a hole and a crow in it

I remembered reading the novel last year and crying the fuck out of my heart.

This is a good story if you wanna feel sad beyond your limit. I will read the manga..but not right now. The utter despair and sadness you will feel is unreal. Like what somebody earlier commented, who the fuck hurt author this much??

@mynameisneens
You do know this is what a tragedy story is like right? Tagedies never have happy conclusions, just one that makes sense. No one is supposed to feel any sort of positive emotion except maybe catharsis. A sense of relief the shitshow is over in a satisfying conclusion.

Read the LN but didn't finish it cuz I was not mentally ready for it. I just hope the mystery is revealed and our MC is free. I'm not expecting justice or a happy ending, just a satisfying one. A satisfying end isn't necessarily a happy one

Spoiler First Live
She loves Soleil and plays the stereotypical "villainess" by separating the two, chastising her sister in public, etc. She is wrongfully condemned to death by Soleil for plotting her sister's death.

As someone who likes pain, I found this manga "dropped" in my account and that did not seem right at all.

Of course, that's been fixed.

Omg no. I dunno why I read this. Such big mistake. It is so depressing so dark. I read the spoilers and it will only get darker and darker. Not my cup of tea.

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka most be an asshole that don't care about the logic of their world its make a almighty time loop power but don't care a shit about character progression, its feel like a seeing someone talking normally about they like videos snuff of the underweb.

In the ideologically theories of power of Isekais the authors just are assholes with the goal of easy morbid drama easy money, and in the stories its just to lazy to explain why the loophole but feels like a crazy lazy evil god just wanna rot away they power and the structure of their world

I'm scared. I was planning to read this because I am on a villainess story spree but after reading the comments, I don't know if I should.

Users who are viewing this thread