My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

Fed-Kun's army
this story is literally a acidic heart burn

to the people who read and enjoyed the whole story

how did y'all stomach it ugh

@Risa
This is just a copy from some of the spoilers I have red but here it is.

So here goes:
--> the MC always redo the iteration every time after a set of time, this happens countless of times with some notable one are being told to the readers.
--> The MC tried anything, from studying, running away with her close aid, running away alone, distancing herself from the husband, getting pregnant etc. All of this will always still end bad for her no matter what, just with varying reasons.
--> The latest arc is still ongoing and it's starting from the beginning (when they meet with her sister for the first time), so the spoiler that said the MC's only dreaming is false. She did die in jail in the original iteration and her close aid killed her husband out of revenge. After dying she still goes into another reiteration.
--> she runs away in one of the iteration together with her close aid but they failed, both of them died. Then she goes into another reiteration.
--> the one who actually having "dream iteration" is the husband from the n-th iteration, he saw the original timeline but after seeing the end of the original timeline where he got killed by the MC's close aide he wakes up and forgetting about the dream.
--> the novel is still ongoing, probably near the end of the series.
and at this point I highly doubt it will be a happy ending.

@y_are_u_running thank you so much! i guess i had to stop reading this for a while and just let it continue getting updated.... but damn, just from what you gathered, yeah i can understand that it won't be a happy ending

hey why the fuck did i read this knowing it was going to make me cry and that it's going to be a slow burn???
insanity.

i did not know this have a manga adaptation and boy am glad I searched for "my sister " or not I won't even know it exist...
For those searching for novel trans search noctahermitsden (probably sure ) also hello M mates

this should have more views! tragedies are so interesting. the stories marked on MangaDex as "tragedies" are always low-key happy/ uplifting, and things get solved within like 30 chapter. let me tell ya.... def does not happen with this story ahahahah. So happy to find a story like this!

Does anyone know any similar story vibes? I am reading "The stepmothers marchen" already, which has somewhat of a similar vibe RN but most of the story is super happy.

Honestly the author is just ridiculous at this point.

I mean MC knows what will happen but continues to go through the same path.

I mean if you're going to return to the same point atleast do something useful like kill your sister, end the marriage, run away

The fact that she doesnt make her sister and the husband suffer and just blindly sits as a passerby wanting attention and love is just annoying.

She has seen no matter how much she does for him the ML is an idiot and her sister is just as guilty.

Idk call them out

Tell her sister to stop seeing him

Try to break the marriage

Run Away

Kill her sister

Beat up her sister

Do SOMETHING useful instead of being tortured mentally and torturing us as well ....

Most Reincarnated use their future to fix or get revenge but she's not actively doing anything .

Yes she tried to save her sister but why does she keep pushing her husband towards her sister? I mean call her sister out to her face and say why are you spending time with my fiance. Tell her why is he not coming to meet me coming to meet you. Dont you think thats immoral or looks bad to public and everyonne. Tell this to her parents or do something. Even if it fails but atleast I would say she's doing something.....she just watches it happen as a victim. SMH

Idk throw a tea party as a marchioness, call her sister and mention to other girls how she acts and ask them if this is right or not? (to ridicule or get others to call her out)

Csll out her husband to his face that who does he think he is that he is going to see her sister and meeting her all the time when he married her

SMH this story just dont read it unless you want to be traumatized or pissed off

Nvm so apparently I just read @y_are_u_running spoilers and that does happen but still ends in tragedy regardless

You know what author F**** Y****

This is exactly why I dont read tragedy tags but this one didnt check before reading.

So... I've already read the novel a few months ago and every lifetime hurts so much. I remember crying a lot every night because of this. It's nice to know that there's manga adaptation for this novel as I've come to love the FL and her growth. But fudge, am I ready for part 2 of ugly crying and just feeling empty for several weeks?

I usually like reading these types of stories, MC goes back in time to try and change an undesirable future. They are usually light hearted and even through struggles, I kind of expect some kind of happy ending (otherwise, everything the MC goes through, the whole point of going back in time, becomes pointless). In this one, however, I wonder if the author has some personal grudge against the MC. 🙃

I'm one who likes tragedies but man, this takes tragedy to a whole new level. I have already read the novel so I thought I was ready to read the angst in manga-style but nope. I don't think I will ever be 'ready' to read this much heavy angst with not even a smidgen of happiness in sight.

This is actually something im into but its also something I need to read once its completed, not ongoing, I heard the novel has inconsistent updates so look like I got wait for years lol

But TOO ANYONE WHO READ THE NOVEL OR HAS SPOILERS
Is the novel only talking about her past life's only? Her current life isn't written yet right because it only sounds like were just seeing her past life's only so far

Users who are viewing this thread