My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

The webnovel scarred me horrifically. I have never ever felt that badly for someone EVER. I just want our girl to be happy and loved. In other news, this is a beautiful story but its heavy and heart wrenching.

RAIA OMG I LY HES SO CUTE ESPECIALLY WHEN HE LIES IM JUST DFIDSUHFDSH THE WHOLE CHAPTER

i think the crow is ml
i saw in novel spoilers that after abandoning the fl’s hudband leaves her the crow shpws up and tries to save her?? im not thats sure since i read this spoiler 6 months ago but it left an impact on me it was really sad i hope she gets her happy ending

i really liked that she still had a large amounts of ptsd while you have some manga where a princess is beaten for 19 different lives and all she gets is a little scared of being hit and a headache

If you don't want to get depressed, just beware... don't read this.. this is not for a lighthearted person..

stay back!!!! RETREAT!!

I'm seriously considering that I may be a masochist, I read this so many times and while reading the novel is kinda like my body is telling me to stop reading, I cried so many times and I'm cuestioning when is this going to end to stop the angst with a happy ending because I can't, literally, still don't understand why is happening that to Illya

damn. The amount of suffering shes been put through. Its honestly impressive that she could still love that douche

Oh I know this one, even though I never read it before haha. You must be M to read this lol. Before I know it, novel-novel that I know from novelupdates getting all this adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread