My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister

cnd

Yo, anyone who's read through this depressing ass shit, feel free to load me up with spoilers.

Wee

@cnd So it reads depressing, but it has a happy ending
Crow is ML, and apparently there is some voodoo shit going on that when she dies and reincarnates it's like her soul is shifting into a parallel universe. Looooong story short, MC's fiancee is a cheating bastard each time, but eventually crow falls for her and tries to save her in each universe, and eventually MC gives up on scumbag fiancee and looks forward to crow's visits, and finally they reach a universe where both of them live happily ever after, in love with each other.

@Wee but I hear from spoilers a long time ago, so I don't exactly remember it well.
I read from spoiler that there's a pov from Mc's fiance and he know that MC is suffering and wish to stop it but he can't because he can't move his body. Is there any more relation from that point?

@Twia
I heard that too, I've also read the novel, but I think the author scraped that idea down the line, as it's not mentioned nor brought up in further chapters (probably forgot that was a thing they added and just discarded it to the side).

@Wee so, who the hell put voodoo to Illya?? Is her sister, Silvia? Or her parent??

Oh her parent sure a good great parent that allow her yougher to stole her eldest daughter husband... That really, really good great parent you have, you abandoned your first daughter and do more care and loving parent to the youngher one.

I’ve read 50 chapters of the novel and I have to say it’s depressing af. Please read at your own risk
I kept reading till 50 chapters thinking next reincarnation will be better but things never improve for MC. Forget about the fiancé, in one reincarnation her mother kills herself in front of her. The father comes in and slaps the MC. The mother was depressed and had her own share of angst because apparently the father first had fallen for a neighbouring country’s princess and the lil sis is actually not the her mother’s daughter. MC’s mother was actually that princess’ maid or lady in waiting. The princess had to return back to her country so the father and princess broke up but there was a baby between them and the mother got the duty to look after that baby as she was bound to the royalty. So the mother and father got married. I don’t recall why MC is the older sis in all this hotchpotch. Anyway, the reason the lil sis is sick because the mother kept giving her slow poison and this was discovered by the MC who then went to confront her but then the mother eventually decided to commit suicide in front of her and didn’t even answer her question whether she loved MC or not. Lil sis is also being pursued by the neighbouring country because she’s a half royal of that country and it’s currently succession battle(?) is in progress. This is when MC also gets to know that in her world she’s not the protagonist, the world is actually made to revolve around the lil sis and she’s just canon fodder and is meant to die. At this point I was mentally exhausted to continue reading because MC decided to be helpful to her lil sis :/

I've heard things about this, so I think I should just wait for this to be complete before I marathon it lol. #selfcare

@Agavadon I remember being extremely frustrated at the story and thought the author was into mentally torturing her readers lol. I said no more aftershe was like oh I’ll be of my sis’ help definitely even after getting hurt from her. just came over to unfollow this

it gets seriously sadder from now on
if you like crying your eyes out i also recomend reading the novel, since its narrated from illya's pov its really way fucking sadder

I do like the story but the way it keeps jumping back and forth between the next life and the next life the next life without us really seeing the life and is kind of confusing where I'm reading and next thing I know I realize she's already died and reincarnated again it's like what the heck I thought it was just this and it keeps confusing me

MC is just pitiful clinging to fragile chains , nothing much intriguing in this story in comparison

Users who are viewing this thread